31-their happily ever after

"Come fast,tae!i have a feeling that something good is going to happen",jungkook said as he ran towards the park they usually go.Three weeks has already passed with 2 weeks of them being boyfriends deeply in love and 1 week of them being eachother's fiance who will be a married couple the very next week.Everything was happening just like taehyung had wished months ago and to say that he was on cloud nine was an understatement.

They planned that their wedding should be held in this park as it holds a lot of memories of them together and tae's parents being one of the big shots of the country,didn't have any problem with fulfilling their son's wish.Everyone were busy organising everything for their wedding so that it would be the perfect wedding for the perfect couple.Even God hyung has accepted in walking jungkook down the aisle.

"The moment you stepped into my life,everything became the best for me,kookie",taehyung said as he tried catching up with jungkook's long strides.

"Now stop being mushy mushy with me,Mr.Fiance",jungkook said and before taehyung could reply they were interrupted by two big voices.

"Kookie!?",the voices called in unison and when they turned back,they were met with two males who were equally shocked just as taehyung but jungkook?He was just smiling at the two strangers.

"Hi yoonie!hello seokie!",jungkook greeted as he walked towards the other two while dragging taehyung along with him.

"Is this really you?",the taller boy asked which made jungkook to giggle as a response, making taehyung to be a confused mess.

"Wait!before that, how do you know kookie, hobi?",the must be yoonie guy asked.

"Let me explain everything to you guys because seokie must be just as confused as you.And we better not leave my confused fiance alone.Isn't he so cute being all confused and stuff?",jungkook said and the 2 guys just nodded as they eyed the blushing male beside jungkook.

"So,yoongi here was my first human while hoseok was my third.Now are your confusions cleared?",jungkook asked.

"I'm so sorry,kookie",yoongi said as he walked towards jungkook after a minute of them being quiet, trying to process everything.

"Yoonie-

"No kookie, what i did back then was not at all, even for a bit acceptable. I'm really ashamed of myself just by the thought",yoongi cried but before jungkook could hold him,he heard another cry.

"I'm sorry too,kookie.I don't know what gi did to you but what i did was something really disgusting.What i did was more like backstabbing.You were my bestfriend who was with me when i was alone.But me......being the ungrateful shit i was,left you.Treated you like you were never around me,ignoring you completely. I'm so sorry,kookie. I'm so sorry",hoseok cried and jungkook who stood with a sad smile,brought the two crying males into a warm hug,consoling them quietly.

"Its ok.Everything is ok.",he said quietly but everything went in vain when hoseok decided to cry even more.

"Please, guys.Don't cry anymore. I was not even angry at you.I was just dissapointed at the beginning but seeing you happy and content with you lives right now is itself is enough for me.Every dissapointments flew away just like that",jungkook giggled softly as he wiped off their tears away.

"But it was only because of you,kookie. That day if you didn't bring me to the rehabilitation centre,i would have been a drug addict by now or maybe even dead",hoseok stated as he wiped his tears.

"Its the same for me,kookie. I would have been dead by now",yoongi said as new tears streamed through his eyes.

"But look at that a bit more positively,yoonie.If you weren't a drug addict, you wouldn't have known your interest in counselling,right?Now see where you are.You're one of the best in the whole country. I'm really proud of you,yoonie.And seokie, if you didn't do drugs,you would have not met your gi in your life.I bet that he's your boyfriend, isn't he?I've never seen him talk with someone so sweetly,that too when he was really shocked a moment ago.",jungkook teased, an effort to lighten up the situation.