4-the best school day

Taehyung pov-

As we were going to my room,i can't help but find a lot of questions swirling down my head.

If i could not touch jungkook, how can he give a peck to my papa and bite my appa..heheee...but i was happy that he didn't kiss him....

And then why i can see him and not my parents?????why he can touch anything but i can't touch him????why he should stay only for a year with me????what should i do to make him stay with me forever???

As i was thinking, i heard a groan from jungkook. Now what happened to him???

"Can you stop it for a minute",he asked me rather angrily???

"Stop what??",i asked as another confusion added to my list.what did i do now??is he angry at me???

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!why can't you stop thinking for a minute????i think my head would burst open sooner or later because of you",he said.

"You may seem like a calm and quite person,taehyung.... but you talk a lot in your mind and i am the only person to hear your nonsense... this is not fair!!!why did god hyung send me to youuuu???",he started whining.

"Maybe,this is what called as destiny",i said absentmindedly.

"Destiny,my ass",he said grumpily.

"Hmmmm,so now can you answer my questions as you have heard it",i asked him.

"What were your questions???you always have questions...and also,i didn't listen to it because i knew that it would be some bullshit",he said.'hmmmm,its a hard work',i thought earning a glare from him.I quickly cleared my throat and asked him my questions.

"Ok so,how can i not touch you but you can touch anything",i asked him.

"That is because i can do so....if you want to touch me you have to gain my trust first,which is by the way is a very hard thing to do.If you gain it,i will allow you to touch me....untill then don't even dream about it",he said.Now one confusion cleared

"And next....how come only i can see you but my parents can't",i asked him.

"I thought that i told you about this,but i guess your dumbo brain didn't register it",he said.ouch!!

"The reason that only you can see me is because, you were the one who  summoned me and not your parents.The person who has summoned an angel can be the only one who can see them for a year",he said.oh i see!!!WAITTT!!!!

"That means after a year the others could see you???",i asked puzzled..

"Yeahh~that happens only if you find out the way to make me stay,which offcourse i won't  be saying you......ok,enough of your questions..... what do you plan on doing today???as for the information, i will be following you wherever you go",he said and i was slightly happy that he will be with me all the time.

"I got to go to the school now and i am running late a bit",i said and hurriedly got ready.

"What's a school,taehyung",jungkook asked as we were walking to the school.

"Hmmmmm....a place which people created to teach things to their kids???",i said without knowing how to explain.

"Seems boring to me",he said.

"Sure~~".

"So,what about your friends???i want to meet them",he said.

"About friends..... i don't have any,heck!!!no one even notices me",i said him sadly.