5-is this love???

Taehyung pov-

I was sleeping peacefully... but that didn't last long.I heard something falling continuously.... like someone was beating something for a long time....what it might be????or who it might be???

I opened my eyes to be met with a jungkook who was dancing? vigorously with an earpod in his ear....what is he doing????

"Kookie???",i called but recieved no answer.oh!!!the earpod...

So i went in front of him and was shaking my hands like a retard.He immediately stopped and removed the earpod.

"Oh!!gud morning tae!!!",he said energetically.

"Good morning, Kookie.... but what were you doing???",i asked him.

"Uhhhh....have you not heard about aerobics???are you living in stone age???",he said offend present in his voice.

"Offcourse I have heard it dumbo.....but what you did didn't look like one",i said savagely.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!are you trying to offend me???because nice try....NONE can offend jeon jungkook because he is good at everything",he said anger evident.

"Heeheeee.....sorry kookie",i said with very less amount of sincerity.

"Better be....and as your punishment, i WILL be teaching you aerobics daily at 5 am....understood???",he said making me gulp.how can he be cute but arrogant???and 5 am???why does he want me to wake up at such an unholy time??

"I can be cute or arrogant which solely depends on the person iam talking to or how that person is talking to me....so your class begins from tomorrow",he said.

"So~~what are we gonna do tae",he continued, now in a sweet tone.is he a bipolar???

"Tae~~i can clearly hear you~~and also i can cut your essential part for your information~~",he singsonged making fear take over me.shit!!i forgot that he can hear me.

"Sorry kookie......",i pleaded"i have school today ,so i'll go get ready",with that i dashed to my bathroom escaping from my angel.

After i was ready, we headed to the dining to see a note from my parents.

Dear tae,

Sorry for informing you this late,because we ourselves came to know only now that we have a very important business meeting with one of our partner and this is very very important for our company...we are sorry for leaving you without informing beforehand.... sorry son,we love you....take care.

Love from appa and papa.

I was about to cry but was interrupted by Kookie. He was crying loudly which was undoubtedly fake and i was wondering why.

"Oh my!!!!GOD HYUNG!!!why did you decide my fate like this???why didn't you allow me to be with a hot man for more than a day??",he was crying dramatically.

"KOOKIE!!!!the hot man you are talking about is my appa who is MARRIED to my papa......can you hear it???'MARRIED'",i said so that he can understand.

"What if he is married???he is hot in my eyes and i will call him hot...calling him hot and the fact that he is MARRIED doesn't have any link",he said brattily.

At this point,arguing with him is pointless. So i went out without forgetting to throw an eye roll to him.

What i didn't know was,kookie was smiling happily as i was distracted from my sorrow.....

As we were entering the school,i heard a groan from kookie.

"What happened now,kookie",i asked him plainly.

"Its boring~~",he whined.

"The day didn't even start and you are complaining about boring",i said.

"School is boring, ok...i need some entertainment,like some spice to add flavor to a blunt food....speaking of food we didn't eat breakfast.How dare you taehyung??how can you drag me here without letting me eat??",he said.right!!we didn't eat breakfast...

As i was thinking,suddenly kookie gasped.what's with the sudden noises he is giving from the morning???its kinda annoying...

"I don't care if its annoying you...its my freedom to make noises....and to your information, i got an idea for our breakfast",with that said he walked away towards........that big dinosaur boy from yesterday.

He suddenly climbed on his shoulder who was crouching down,which made my eyes bulge out from my socket...what is he doing????

That boy couldn't bear the sudden weight on his shoulder and fell down.Kookie got down from him and made him roll towards me and only now i saw a pack of sandwich present in his bag.

As he came rolling towards me,he made him to take the sandwiches and pass it to me.Myself and that dinosaur had an expression of confusion, but i soon gathered myself when i understood Kookie's plan and recieved them.he is indeed a genius....For that,kookie smiled cockily at me which made me roll my eyes playfully at him.

After i recieved those sandwiches,that dinosaur stood up with total confusion because of what happened. Kookie soon signed me to come near him.As i went near him he used me as a support and climbed on that dinosaur's shoulder once again which made him to wobble.To the outsiders, it will surely appear like he was on high or something.

Suddenly,one of the professor who is called as mr.kang who is also known for his strictness barged into the scene.

"Johnny!!!why the hell are you on high early in the morning!!!!!DETENTION FOR A MONTH!!!!",he yelled angrily.wow that was.....

"None disturbs my human!!if they do so,they will be experiencing adventures daily",kookie said while walking towards me.

"Did you do that because of yesterday???",i asked him with astonishment.

"Partially.... but the main motive is food",he said grinning at me."But honestly, that was fun,isn't it??",he asked.

"Yeahhh.....you are mischievous kookie",i said smiling at him.

"Ok....now let's go have our sweet breakfast, tae....come on~",he said while dragging me to rooftop. I allowed him to drag me feeling his touch and smiling like an idiot.

As we reached the rooftop,Kookie immediately started eating his sandwich after passing me mine.

I was just seeing him,watching how adorably he was eating.what good did i do to meet him??

"You just asked god hyung to give one of his angels",he said with his mouth full.

"Kookie,you don't know how much you make me happy,though we met only recently",i said halfmindedly.

"Ahaaan",he said and continued eating.

"Before you came, my life was plain like white paper....like no one was there in my empty life...everyday was same....none talked to me",i continued
while he was continuously eating.

"Now everyday i spend with you...i don't know,its interesting.... it makes me think that i have some reason to wake up everyday....every second you make me smile,kookie.This morning when i was about to cry,i know that you noticed that and just because of that,you started saying that my appa is hot and so on...i know that you were trying to distract me",i said smiling while he was munching and looking at me.

"I have never felt cared before and i am truely happy that i got that opportunity to feel it....thank you kookie",i said.

"Taehyung, stop blabbering nonsense and come to class...i'll be heading first",with that said he ran with mouth full of sandwich and cheek full of blush.

I just smiled at the adorable behaviour and sat there happy about my life for once.

God!!is this love,i am feeling right now???