10-dinner party

"Tae~~wake up dear",a voice was heard by taehyung in his sleep.

"Tae~~be a good boy and wake up soon~~",the same voice continued.Taehyung used his brain to identify the voice which was very familiar,like...it was like jungkook's.

But jungkook will never wake up taehyung with a soft voice like this.Never in his life till now,that has happened. so this must be a dream...he thought and continued to sleep.

And that was the biggest mistake he had done in his life because after that he was a sneezing mess.After a fit of sneezes, he opened his eyes to be met with a laughing jungkook with a thread in his hand.

"Dude,for once in my life i tried to wake you up nicely.But ,you being a brat didn't use that rare opportunity. You were the one who tempted me to insert this thread in your nose....hahaaaaa",he said while laughing loudly.

"And i am the brat here~",taehyung said with a sigh getting up to freshen up.

"I heard that,you dirty insect",he yelled making taehyung to smile who was now inside the bathroom.

After their routine of exercise, for which taehyung's body is now cooperating, they sat on his bed to chill a little.

"You have improved a lot,tae and i am proud of you as a teacher...you know??you are my first student!!!",jungkook said with a largest bunny smile for which taehyung replied only with a smile as he was busy admiring the beauty before him.

"So tae,today is the first day of project Kim Taehyung, remember??".

"Offcourse, Kookie... what do you want me to do???".

"First of all,we must start this from your home.How many maids do you have.That includes everyone, from watchman to gardener",he asked while wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Errr..i don't know,kookie",he said while scratching his head which made jungkook to roll his eyes.

"Idiot!!were you living under a rock or what??how can you not know even the number of people living in your own house working for you??".

"I am sorry,kookie. I was just being sad under a shell of loneliness untill you came to me.I didn't even have a single person to talk with me or to tell me what is right and wrong",he said lowly.

"Mmmm...i am sorry,tae.Even after knowing about your situation, i should have not talked to you like that.This stupid mouth has never got any sense and i should lock it so that it never hurts people",he said while beating his mouth rather lightly which taehyung noticed and that only  made him to smile fondly at him.

"No,kookie. You can never hurt me.If anything, you only make me happy.Don't worry,ok",he said with the same smile which made jungkook to blush unintentionally.

"Now tell me what should i do..i will execute it rightaway",he continued.

"Mmmm...right,the task....first know how many people are working in your home.Next apologize to them,that you are sorry for being ignorant or something and invite them for dinner tonight with their family.Is that clear??",he said while eyeing the human.

"Sure,Kookie. I'll do it",he said and went downstairs to meet the head maid.

As he reached downstairs,he saw his head maid doing some chores,so he went towards her which made her instantly turn towards him.

"Do you need anything, young master",she asked while bowing her head.

"No,no..Mrs.chen....i just want to talk with you.Can i aske you a question??",he asked and the maid just nodded with a kind smile.i have never noticed that she had a kind smile