27-Great country

Taehyung woke up with a groan as he felt the sunlight hitting on his face.He grumbled incoherent words and raised himself from his cozy bed with his eyes closed as he stretched his body as.He felt unbelievably tired that morning and felt like throwing a fit as he didn't want to move a muscle.

"Why does mornings come anyway!?I hate waking up!",he grumbled as he stood up but got surprised when he saw a picture, more precisely a drawing of himself which was hung across the room.

"What the hell is this?",he questioned as he went near it.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Imagine him in black clothes~

"Art by Kim Taehyung?My foot!What was i even thinking when i drew this?And what's with the wierd wings at my back?Did i imagine myself as some sort of angel?And why am i wearing black if i wanted myself to be an angel?",he said to himself as he shook his head disapprovingly at his own stupidity.

"Let's just deal with this afterwards. I'm so hungry that i might even eat the bed!",he said and went out from his room towards the dining.

As he climbed down the stairs,he couldn't help but feel weird to be alone in the mansion.But he shrugged it off because he was always alone and why is it suddenly weird to be alone?Weird,right?

As he made his way towards the dining, he was confused when he saw Mrs Chen coming towards him with a black bunny in her hands.What made him evenmore confused was when she handed over the bunny to him saying that it belongs to HIM!!??

"The bunny's name is googie,Young master.He belongs to you",she said as she placed the bunny in taehyung's hands who was confused as hell.

"He's mine?From when?",taehyung asked as he eyed the bunny which was so cute to be exact.

"From 15 days ago,Young master.And also,you asked me to tell you that you must go to the left side of the garden",she said as she bowed slightly and walked away leaving a confused taehyung with googie.

"Left side of the garden?Why is everything i am witnessing today is weird?And how did you become mine,googie?",he asked to no one in particular as googie just ignored the nonsense from taehyung's mouth and decided to sleep on the other's embrace.

"Alright then!let's just go to the left side of the garden",he huffed and walked straight to the said place only to be met with a cluster of plants with a vast variety of flowers and if we should say in one word,it was beautiful. What caught his attention was a placard which was kept on the ground near the plants.But the thing on the placard made him evenmore confused which made him to get a headache and GOD!!he hates headaches!

"Great country is your one and only",it read and taehyung wanted to pluck his hair out of his scalp.

"I'm clearly clear that my death will be due to the immense headache which was caused due to constant confusion",taehyung murmured as he held his hair with his one hand while his other hand carefully held googie.

Devil Like Angel ||TAEKOOK✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें