3-breakfast

Taehyung pov-

The birds were chirping loudly and rhythmically. The sun rays were falling through the opened window, warming the cold feeling.But something is bugging me.....Something soft is poking near my nose....what it might be????

I can't hold my curiosity any more longer than this.So i opened my eyes to see jungkook..........holding a tree's small branch????ANDDD TICKLING MY NOSE....MY GOD!!!!nice way to wake me up..

"Gud mrng you sleepy potato!!wake up...i am so hungry so give me food",he said groggily.

"Gud mrng to you too....come on!!!my papa must have prepared breakfast since he is in the mansion and honestly!!!he is the BEST COOK EVER..i'll plan something to get you food",i said while throwing my blanket away from my body.

"So what are are you waiting for????let's go",with that said he started heading to the dining while flying. AND no!!he doesn't have wings or something like that.....he simply floats in the air...so~~STOP BEING STEREOTYPICAL.

As we went to the dining,my parents were sitting on the table while greeting me.

"Oh...gud mrng tae!!did u sleep well",appa asked me.

"Yes appa,i had a great sleep and gud mrng to you both",i said.

"Gud mrng tae!!now come sit...let's have breakfast",papa said.

"Speaking of breakfast... papa,grandfather came in my dream and he was crying to me...he said that he doesn't get good food in heaven.So he pleaded me to set him a plate in the table so he could come and eat",i tried to say papa more realistically.

To say,i must be a very good actor...because papa believed me and started crying thinking of his late father's misery in heaven.But my appa being an intelligent idiot didnt fall for my lie...DAMN IT!!!

"But tae???i heard that people in heaven are treated more in a sophisticated way... how can your grandfather say that he didn't get good food",he asked.Before i could answer,my papa answered him.

"NAMJOON!!!are you saying that my father is lying????my father is a truthfull person....i am sure that he missed my food....people who eat my food will find it very hard to say other foods are tasty... so just shut up....i will prepare a plate for my dear father",he said and started preparing jungkook's plate.

While this was happening jungkook was laughing loudly,that i highly doubt that my parents could have heard his laugh.but they didnt.

"What they didn't??",jungkook asked while trying to control his laughter and sitting beside me.

Oh shit!!!i forgot!!!i simply shook my head because i can't talk in front of my parents as they will think that i went crazy.

"Papa,place the plate beside me,because grandpa liked sitting beside me",i said.

"Sure tae",with that he placed the plate in front of jungkook who devoured it happily like a pig.

"I heard it you hyena!!now eat your breakfast or i'll eat yours too",jungkook said suddenly shocking me.oops....With that i started eating while hearing the squeels from my papa to appa about my grandpa eating breakfast.pffft.

"Namjoon!!!see!!!papa is eating my breakfast",he was squealing.

"Yeahhhhh~~",appa said while eating.

As jungkook finished his breakfast, he went near my papa and said "thank you for the breakfast "and pecked his cheek.

Papa was squealing harder when he felt the kiss,saying that he felt his papa's peck on his cheek.

"Yeah yeahhh...if its true say him to give me one",he said sarcastically.

"He maybe hot,but he is acting rather sarcastically soooo~~"jungkook said while leaning towards my appa's cheek.Some kind of tension was spreading through my body as he was leaning to peck my appa.

But what happened you know.......my jungkook just bit him on his cheek HAHAHAAAAA......

My appa was crying in pain while myself and papa were tumbling in our laughter.