18-i trust you!!

Taehyung was waiting outside his mansion for jungkook to arrive.He waited for about 10 minutes yet there was no sign of him.So he ran inside the mansion only to see jungkook hugging yeontan tightly.

"Kookie??Why are you still here??Its time for school!!!Leave that poor thing and come fast!!",taehyung said startling jungkook in the process.

"Yeah~~go to school,kookie. Tae!!take this boy with you before he squashes me to death!!!",yeontan shouted as jungkook untangled himself from his no.1 traitor for now with a pout.

"Come on,kookie. We are already late",taehyung said as he walked out with jungkook following him.

"Kookie.... why are you so silent today??You have not talked even a single word to me from the morning.What happened??",tae asked with an exaggerated pout which made jungkook's eyes solely on the pouted lips.

"I'm n-not,t-tae.I-i-i w-was j-just t-thinking??",he said as he lowered his gaze down to the floor as he was not able to hold an eye contact with him without eyeing his lips.

"You are acting weird now.Are you sure that you are alright??wait....are you blushing??",tae asked as he knows what was the matter with jungkook clearly,but just wanted to tease him.

"N-no...w-why s-should i b-blush,that too infront of you!!",he asked but still refused to meet tae's gaze.

"Mmmmmm....are you by any chance acting shy,kookie??",tae once again asked but a smirk came along with it.

"NO!!!!why should i be shy??KIM TAEHYUNG!!!just shut up and keep walking before i make you see Johnny naked",he said composing himself and taehyung soom compiled to him as he walked faster than normal to avoid the punishment.

As they entered the school,everything were the same with fangirls flying towards him.As taehyung entered the class,he just gave everyone a polite smile and sat on his desk only to find jungkook standing beside him shyly.

"Kookie??Come sit on your seat.What are you waiting for??",he asked and jungkook walked towards him,sitting shyly on him which made him to coo.

"God!!he's so cute!!",he thought which made jungkook to blush vigorously.

The class went by in the same way with taehyung dying because of jungkook's cuteness and jungkook dying because of taehyung's thoughts.

As the class ended finally,they both started heading for lunch but was soon surrounded by taehyung's followers.

"Taehyung!!come sit with us.You always go somewhere during every lunch hours. Please sit with us today",a girl asked and the rest of them agreed with a sad face which made taehyung hard to reject the offer.He saw jungkook for his permission who just nodded that it was ok,and it was how taehyung found himself surrounded by a lot of girls and boys with jungkook in a corner.

Most of the lunch was filled with them,talking on and on and taehyung just smiled at them eyeing jungkook from time to time apologetically.

As time grew,jungkook became more and more jealous which made him to run towards the rooftop,making sure that tae didn't see him going.But tae found the minute he ran away.So he soon excused himself from his fans and ran to the place where he knew his jungkook would be.

He ran straight to the rooftop and offcourse he found jungkook sitting there with his head between his legs.

"Kookie....what are you doing here??",he asked as he sat near him.

"Woah,tae!!!you startled me!!!AND what are YOU doing here???Your fans are going to miss you !!",jungkook said as he began walking away from taehyung.

"Kookie!!i came here for you!!why are you walking away from me??",he asked as he quickly went before jungkook.

"Why did you come for me,tae??Go have fun with your fans",he said and turned away from tae once again.

"Why should i go to them when i have you,kookie??They were not there for me when i was in misery.YOU were the one who helped me,who made me happy,who liked me for who i was.Never even in my wildest dream will I leave you for them!!",he said and jungkook opened and closed his mouth like a dying fish.

"Look,kookie. I don't need them.You are the one i need.You are my everything!!!You made my every dream to come into reality.The dreams that i thought would never happen to me in my life.You are my wonder,kookie.",he said with tears in his eyes.

"T-tae~".

"I will do anything to make you stay,kookie. And once i make you stay,i'll ask you to be my boyfriend. Wait for me,kookie. I'll make everything work.",taehyung continued.

"B-boyfriend??",jungkook asked as his eyes became pure red due to crying.

"I like you,kookie. I have liked you from the beginning.You were the first person who cared for me other than my parents",he said and was soon hugged by jungkook.

"I like you too,tae",he said back with a smile and soon got a smile back from taehyung.

"And tae.....i trust you",jungkook continued which shocked taehyung greatly.

"K-kookie??".

"Yes,tae...i trust you.Now hug me back~",he said and who is taehyung to reject the offer.He was dying for this time to come!!!

"I LIKE YOU SO MUCH,KOOKIE!!!!",taehyung shouted as he lifted jungkook up and started spinning him around in joy.And jungkook...... he was smiling from ear to ear.

So,the new chapter is out.Do you like it??

And what do you think will happen next???

Please do vote and comment!!!!