wanna hear an embarrassing story of mine

Hiii everyone!!!this is not an update, but its a story of me in my real embarrassing life.I would like to share with you guys because i myself find it funny.

Actually, it happened about 2 days ago or something. I was walking through a street near my home.It was a boring walk.As i was walking, i saw a stray dog lying on the road.

Me being me,went near it and tapped my feet near it.There was no reaction. So i continued tapping my feet for 3 to 4 times,this time a little louder.

But suddenly,the dog which was lying down patiently on the road didn't remain like that.Before my next tap,it started chasing me with a rage.

I freaked out and started running for my life.I was running to save my life hysterically, that made people come out of their homes to see what was the commotion about.

GOD!!!!!it was so embarrassing.... seriously.....but i ran to save my flesh from that angry animal and finally reached my home safely.

As i was catching my breath,the neighbours said what i did with the dog to my parents.......and guess what they did????they started LAUGHING!!!how can they do that to me????i was just in the verge of my death....their own child!!!!and they were laughing.

But,now...thinking about the incident, i myself can't hold my laughter.

Does anyone have this kind of embarrassing experience in your life???feel free to tell me....let's laugh together.

Speaking of experience, i myself have another one with the same animal.

It happened when i was about 2 or 3 years old.

So....i saw a black animal sleeping peacefully outside our home.I thought that it was a goat and gave it some leaves to eat.But it was not responding and was just sleeping.

So i got angry and pinched it.....YESS!!I PINCHED IT!!!!so that animal got angry and bit me....to my surprise, that was a dog and not a goat.

Guess what happened after that....i had to inject an TT injection and most importantly, they said that i must not eat meat.HORRIBLE right

Yeahhhh!!!i'll end it here.....i just felt like i must share my experiences with you guys....if you guys feel that i shouldn't do this please say me and i'll stop it:))))(but for real,i would like to do it,so please don't say not to write;)))).....so that's it...be happy always!!!have fun..