17-i'm in love!!!!

Few days passed,and taehyung's status in college changed dramatically. He gained a lot of fans in such a small amount of time which even included straight boys.His fans have gone crazier when they found that taehyung was rich.To say in one word,it was a chaos.

Wherever he goes,people crowded him, fangirling.By this time,he got used to it and just walked his own way.He just talked with some people who were genuine enough.Whenever he was surrounded by people he would just smile at them and walk away to do his own job.

Everything changed except one thing.His love towards jungkook.He would always escape from his crazy followers and go to library to read books,trying to find a way to make his love stay with him forever.

And jungkook......he would always follow taehyung wherever he goes.Whenever taehyung would read something about angels in the library, he will be smiling like an idiot knowing that he is trying to make him stay.

But something was bugging him continuously for the past few days which he was not able to pin point what's wrong. He would always feel like shaving everyone's head whenever they come to taehyung,whenever they talk with him,whenever they were clingy with him.

He didn't know what this feeling is,but he felt like crying whenever taehyung would smile at them.But that would vanish just like that when taehyung smiles at him,that rectangular smile which will be directed towards him,only him.

He didn't know what was happening to him and decided to just be alone for some time,away from taehyung. He sat alone on the sofa while sulking and yeontan who was watching his every movement,was confused at his weird behaviour. He knows that jungkook is weird just like him but not this type of weird...... to sulk in a corner.He is the one to make people sulk and not the one to sulk.

"What's wrong,Kookie??Why are you sulking??",yeontan asked as he sat on jungkook's lap.

"Nothing...... its just that i feel weird",jungkook said as he stroked yeontan's back.

"Why do you feel weird??Talk it out...",he said as he felt comfortable due to jungkook's handwork.

"Its just that......taehyung.....".

"What's with him??",yeontan asked as he got the idea where this conversation is going to end.

"I feel weird around him nowadays. Like whenever he talks to me,he seems different to me.I don't know",jungkook said.

"That's why you are sulking??",yeontan asked as he wanted to dig words from jungkook's mouth.

"No......its just that.....'I' was the one who wanted taehyung to talk with everyone. And also 'I' was the one who wanted everyone to talk with taehyung. But i don't know why i feel like this",he said while nibbling his lips.

"What do you feel??".

"Like i feel sad whenever he smiles at someone which is not me.I don't like when he gives his attention to someone else.I don't know why i feel like that but.....",jungkook said as he tried his best to control his tears.

"Are you jealous, Kookie??".

"I don't know".

"Do you like taehyung??",yeontan asked to which jungkook stared at him blankly.

"Ok,relax.....just tell me one thing.What do you feel about taehyung??When you see him,what do you feel or simply...how do you feel about him??I don't know what i am trying to say but please just understand and answer that question",yeontan said.

"Taehyung.... he is different, tannie.He is very different compared to my previous humans.He treats me well and makes me happy.I don't know why,but whenever he is happy, i am happy. Whenever he is sad,i feel like 1000 knives stabbed me at a time.His smile boosts up my energy to another level.I feel like we must be in eachother's arms and not be separated at all",he said while wiping away his tears.

"So.....can you tell me how you sound like??",yeontan asked while looking up at him.

"I sound like i am in love.....LOVE!!!!I AM IN LOVE!!IN LOVE WITH TAEHYUNG!!!",jungkook said as he finally understood his own feelings.And yeontan was very happy that his ship has finally started its voyage and pulled jungkook from the sofa and started dancing ballet with him.

What they didn't know was,taehyung who was hearing their conversation from the beginning,also joined their dancing ceremony while staying back in his hiding spot.

So......how was the chapter???

Seriously,I really didn't know what to write in this chapter...... i felt like my head was empty without any ideas.Sorry if it was boring. I'll try to improve my writing from the next chapter.

Please do vote and comment!!