chapter 7

that look on the human's face, it's enough to drive taehyung crazy. he crawls back onto the bed, easily pulls the human along with him so that half of his body is no longer hanging off the edge. jeongguk doesn't protest, most likely too scared to do so. he continues to look up at the taller with those wide watery eyes and trembling lips.

the vampire smoothed over the sensitive skin on the other's thigh where he bit with his cold palm, hearing jeongguk's breath butch when his hand moves a bit higher. "are you scared, my little human?" he asks once again. jungkook visibly swallows at the question, which the vampire responds to by leaning down to nose at his nape. "come on, say it," he murmurs against his warm skin. "I know you are. I can hear your heart racing in your chest." emphasizing his words by pressing down firmly on the human's chest where his heart is with a finger.

jeongguk inhales sharply before finally speaking up in a quiet voice. "y-yes."

the taller smiles, trailing his hand that's on jeongguk's chest down, snaking around the smaller's tiny waist and pulling him flush against his own body. jeongguk stiffens in his hold, keeping his arms on his sides as if touching the vampire will somehow anger him. "yes what?" taehyung asked in a teasing tone. the shorter shivers when he presses a soft kiss on his pulse.

"yes, I-I'm s-scared."

his primal instinct is to tear into the other's throats right then and there. he's surprised at how good his self control is with how close he is to jeongguk's neck and how delightfully obedient the human's being right now. he's like taehyung's own little doll. his little blood pet.

the human sits perfectly still, allowing the vampire to do whatever he pleases. taehyung breathes the human's scent in; his hair smells of coconuts. the sweetness invade his senses. jeongguk flinches when the taller finally moves. changing his position so that he's sitting in between his thighs with his hips pressed against the shorter's crotch.

"w-what are you-" he's cut off when the taller suddenly grinds his hips against his clothes member. a surprised moan falls from the shorter's lips as his hands reach out to grab at the sheets.

taehyung leans over, plants his hands on either side of the other's head before rolling his hips once again. slower this time, taking his time as he thrusts deep making sure their dicks are properly lined up. jeongguk's thighs instinctively tighten around the taller's torso and he grabs one of taehyung's arms in shock. "w-wait," he whimpers, "p-please, it f-feels-"

"feels what?" the vampire asks, looking straight into the human's frightened eyes.

jeongguk flushes deeply at the question. he quickly turns his head to the side to avoid the intense stare. "it f-feels-" his voice laced with shame and it makes taehyung want to tease him even more. "it feels w-weird."

taehyung rocks his hips once again, eliciting a breathy whimper from the other. "does it feel bad?" he asks then leans down to kiss jungkook's bare chest. "does it hurt?"

the human gnaws at his bottom lip as he shakes his head. "then does it feel good?" he refuses to meet taehyung's eyes; keeping his focus on his wall and tears threaten to fall again as he slightly nods.

a satisfied smirk pulls at the vampire's lips and he continues to roll his hips against the other's. his thrusts are smooth, hip movements are fluid and calculated. it has jeongguk sweating and panting after just a few minutes. both of the human's hands are gripping weakly onto taehyungs forearms, his fingers tightening their grip with every sinful thrust from taehyung.

his breathing is labored, eyes hooded, and pretty lips are parted. taehyung wants to capture this moment in his mind forever, wishes he could somehow save it and return to it whenever he wants. the friction from their clothes against his dick is already enough to drive him crazy; he needed to feel jeongguk. truly feel him, without anything in between them.