49

Copyright MonMoncheese
All Rughts Reserved
49 Published 04.18.2020

•••

JAMES

I wake up to the sound the sound of my phone vibrating inside my pocket. The sky had begun to awaken. Making it's own painting with colors of its own.

Small rays of sunlight spilled into the room, giving me a better view of the girl that I was hugging.

Her face was still hidden, and the urge to see her face was becoming stronger.

But I had to restrain myself.

I could have looked around her room, but I knew she wouldn't like that either.

Not yet.

And I was too engrossed with the girl in my arms to pay attention to anything else.

I lean my head back against the soft pillow under my head, letting out a content sigh in the process.

These past few days may have been very stressful, but it was worth it in the end. 

I look down at the girl in my arms who was soundly asleep. 

She had become so quiet that the only thing letting me know she was breathing was the movement of her chest as she took steady breaths. 

Somewhere around the night, I changed her position so that she was laying next to me. But even with the change in position, she continued to bury her face in my chest. Almost as if she knew that I was here, refusing to reveal her identity. 

The oversized hoodies that she was wearing hid her small figure underneath.

She was a small girl.

Just like I predicted.

A smile grows on my face at my thoughts.

I wish I could see her face, but holding her was enough for now.

With a lazy groan, I lay on the bed for a while, just holding Rosie in my arms. Whatever nightmare she had seemed to have tired her out completely.

Closing my eyes, I savour this moment. 

I didn't know when I would get to see her again. 

At the thought of leaving her, I hold her close to my chest.

I didn't want to leave her.

But eventually, I had to leave.

With an annoyed sigh, I unwrap my arms from around her waist.

As I move her slightly, she makes a noise in protest and her hands fist my shirt tightly as if disagreeing with my actions.

Letting out a chuckle, I shake my head at her cuteness.

Placing her head on top of the pillow, I look away from her as she makes a sudden turn.

She didn't want me to see her yet.

And I respected her decision.

As I catch a sight of the dark hoodie hiding her face, I watch as her small body curls up.

Careful of not seeing her face, I grab her small hand in mine and place a chaste kiss on it.

My lips linger on her skin for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Until later, princess," I whisper to her before getting up from the bed.

Putting my shoes on, I step out of the room with careful steps.

I don't stop walking until I make it out of the house.

Once I'm outside I send Nathan a quick message letting him know that I'm just leaving. 

Getting inside the car, I close the door and lean my head on the driver's seat.

Rose is real.

She's not a figment of my imagination.

The girl I have learned to care about is real.

And I had finally held her in my arms.

I still didn't know what she looked like.

But that didn't matter at all, because I had gotten the chance to hold her.

With a sigh, I close my eyes, reminiscing about the previous events.

I wished to hold her longer, to make my existence known, to tell her that she didn't need to worry about anything.

But it just wasn't time and I knew that. 

Opening my eyes I turn the car on and drive away from the house. 

THIRD POV

Throughout the drive, all he could think about was her.

The way her body molded together with his so perfectly as if they completed each other.

But perhaps they did.

A puzzle destined to fit together from the beginning.

And the way he felt so protective of her when he had finally held her.

She was everything he never imagined.

She was beyond his imagination.

She was all that and more.

And he hadn't seen her face yet.

But her looks weren't of importance. He had fallen for her personality. But he knew he had more to learn about her. He had picked up on the smallest things about her, but there was still much more left to discover.

She didn't unveil herself completely to him. And he knew that.

But he vowed to unwrap all of her.

And to show him all of her.

All of that made her who she was and more.

Until she was completely bare in front of him, no longer pushing him away, or putting her walls up as she let her fears torment her beautiful mind. Until she was bare in the form of her perfect self.

He had no doubt that hidden inside that hoodie laid a girl so beautiful, so angelic and so perfect.

His princess, that's who she is.  

James is so engrossed in his thoughts that when he snaps out of the daze he is in the car is parked outside of his aunt's house.

Not knowing what to do, he gets out of the car and slams the door shut.

The soon had begun to rise, and his mind unconsciously drifted to Rose.

○○○

MY DARLINGS!

I'M WORKING ON THE CONFESSION SCENE. BUT I WON'T TELL YOU ANYTHING.🙈🙈

HOWEVER, LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

I'M JUST READY FOR ROSE TO TALK TO JAMES. I MISS THEIR MOMENTS. 

I want to tell you this in case you're interested. Of course, Stranger Danger still has many chapters left. But I've been working on four new books lately, I want to publish them soon. And one of them is another dialogue story.

I've been working on those books for a while and the ideas have finally come into place.

I'm pretty excited about my next dialogue book and the other books.

Basically one of them will be a werewolf book. Then there is a Mafia/Female CEO (super cliche but I love it). The dialogue one, of course. And lastly, a romance book that is highschool/college-based.

I'm only saying this in case you are interested in reading other books of mine, you don't have to of course

I'm going to slowly publish each one, but the other dialogue story will be coming out first and very soon.

That's it, you guys can ignore me now.