vi. i'm the most beautiful birthday girl!

Halloween was definitely something else, and Tori was not referring to the decorations

Yes, the Great Hall was lined with jack o lanterns and sweet treats, which most of the students very much liked. Tori wasn't sure she'd ever seen so much candy, but that wasn't the thing that made the day special.

Fred and George kept their promises, their pranks were amazing. It all started early in the morning at breakfast, neither of the twins were anywhere to be seen.

Breakfast began and seemed uneventful most of the way through. Tori sat down with Lee and Angelina, who both argued about something. Tori only piped in every so often with extra knowledge. Midway through one of Angelina's rants, there were some screams at the Slytherin table. Tori whipped around to see her brother and his friend's faces. Only something was different, they began to change.

Avalon was holding half a muffin as his face began to become more white. Tori thought surely he had been poisoned. Quickly, big red dots appeared on both his cheeks and his lips turned blue. His hair even began to turn red and it curled rapidly. Tori slowly realized he looked like a clown. All his friends did!

It only took a moment for most of the Great Hall to burst into laughter. Tori along with them. Her brother and his gang were pointing at one another and screaming as they realized what they looked like.

Tori glanced at Angelina who was laughing as well. "Do you think?" Angelina nodded, "Definitely." Only those words and both of them new Fred and George have been up to that. Tori definitely owed them a huge hug.

Professor Snape ran down to his students from the teacher's table, looking unamused. Tori turned to see a couple of teachers with mixed emotions. Some of them look very concerned, others looked like they were trying not to laugh. That included Dumbledore. Snaps ordered his students to go wash off their faces and scowled at others who were still laughing.

"That. Was. Amazing." Tori giggled. Her brother definitely got what he deserved.

What happened to Tori's brother honestly put her in a good mood for the rest of the day. She almost felt like skipping to potions. Imagine that, skipping to potions. Of course, she didn't, she walked with Angelina, both of them still giggling about what happened.

Professor Snape was definitely not amused. He spent most of his class lecturing about how "if anyone knows who these criminals are, you will turn them, in immediately or suffer the consequences." and about how he will no longer take this kind of "foolishness" in his class.

Unfortunately for Snape, it didn't stop there. Has he had finished speaking, he opened a cauldron to proceed with his class when a pink powder filled the room. Some students began to panic, coughing, and screaming about it. Tori dove under her desk, though when the flogged cleared something had changed.

Tori lifted her head to see Snape's robes where suddenly bright pink, reminding Tori of a doll. A very ugly doll. On the top of his head, he wore a sparkly tiara that had a phrase, "I'm the most beautiful birthday girl!" Written on it.