Preview:

And
As the
Rain
Falls
So do
My
Tears..
—————————-
Sakura was left alone in this cruel and in unforgiving world. She was an outcast, being a jinchuriki was a hard and lonely life, but she had talent. Her parents noticed and started training her.
————————————————————————
There she was standing in front of the grave. Tears slowly slipped from her young face, as the sky started to cry with her. She stayed there looking at the graves, before a hand touched her shoulder and she looked behind. Her sensei was there and he was carrying an umbrella.
————————————————————————
"Go away, monster." "You don't belong here filthy trash." Sakura was trying to buy some new clothes but the store owner kicked her out and a crowd surrounded her, sending out threats.
————————————————————————
"You must kill to survive."
————————————————————————
Sasuke always scowled when Sakura showed up, she took Itachi's time away, leaving Sasuke without his brother. "Why do you take itachi away?!" He shouted at her, causing her mouth to tighten. "I have no family Sasuke, the village hates me, it's not my fault. Nothing is my fault!" She shouted at him and he said the biggest thing he will always regret. "Oh yeah, you're at fault for killing your parents. Now leave me Jinchuriki." Sakura was wide eyed and pain showed In her eyes but she didn't cry. Itachi always said a great shinobi doesn't show emotion.
————————————————————————
"Why are you so emotionless Sakura?" Naruto asked her and she looked at kakashi"Shinobi don't show emotion ."
————————————————————————
Short Preview so I won't spoil the story
And the first chapters are like flashbacks