💝1💝

It was evening of a beautiful day in early February. The different colours flower including Roses, daisies, bluebells etc... made the atmosphere smell really nice.

There was a women at her early forties drinking the tea with a boy who looks like he is in his early twenties.

Well. Welcome to Kim mansion. The Cha family is a well known family in South Korea because of how they are rich and even the beauties of everyone in the family.

The eldest son who is Kim taehyung is a well known doctor at the age of twenty five years. Yes you read it correct. KIM taehyung is the eldest son of cha family. Well you will know about it.

Taehyung was like the prince of  every girl dream. First of all he could the most handsome man in the world. Second he is rich. What is more to ask for.

Cha eunwoo look  at his brother comes out looking at as handsome as ever as he made his way towards him and his mother yoona who is currently sipping her tea.

“Eunwoo how are you bro" taehyung said as he sit next to him. “well I am perfectly fine" eunwoo said in a manly voice as he eyed his brother.

Well he is kind of jealous of his brother. Yes he is. Well he is also handsome and popular and all but not as his brother.

Every time they go out so many people will spot the difference between them and will ask them if they are truly related.

“I really don’t like the air here.... but what to do... your father wanted as to come back here" yoona said. Yes they were living in Paris before... well since taehyung’s birth but they used to visit Korea once in a while.

But this time her husband want them to come back to Korea and yoona really don’t like it. Even though Korea is her own country she loves to live in Paris then here.

“I don’t know mom but I really like it here" taehyung said as he look around the garden and pick a pink rose and give it to his mmother.

Yoona smile at taehyung and kiss his forehead before he sit on the chair he sat before.

“Well one of my friend daughter is getting married and we are invited to the parity tonight... I want you both to attend it with out saying one more word" yoona said as she stand up and walk in to the house as taehyung nodded his head.

On the other hand eunwoo is in big thoughts... a party.... he has to go with taehyung and so many people will again compare them.

That night. Taehyung and eunwoo went to the so called wedding party together as thire mother left early with some of her friends.

As they enter all the eyes were on them and they heard so many girls gasping. At that time taehyung friend came and he want with them following all the fan girls.

Eunwoo made his way to the table where the drinks and took a drink. As he was going to drink it some one said hello right behind  him.

He look behind to see the most beautiful girl who he ever saw in his entire life. His heart skip in another.

Before this eunwoo don’t belive in live at the first sight. But know he do.

“Hello I am im nayeon  what is your name" the girl beside the girl said.
“I am eunwoo" eunwoo said.

“Well eunwoo this beautiful girl is my friend jennie... she live in newland and came here two weeks ago” The nayeon girl said.

Jennie wow the name is also as beautiful as the girl. Eunwoo thought looking at the girl.

“Well eunwoo the boy who came with you who is that” jennie ask. Ouch it really hurts. Eunwoo knew the girl came to him to get know about his brother and here he his completely fallen fir the girl he met few minutes ago.

“Ohh that.... that is my brother why did you ask" eunwoo said.

“What he is your brother really.... nayeon I I almost faint when I saw him... I fell in love with him the very first sight I gave to make him mine.... at any cause he will be mine....only mine.... nayeon am I getting mad" jennie ask holding nayeon hands and nayeon shook he head.

“Eunwoo since you are his brother you must know his number right.... well can you give me his number” jennie ask and eunwoo nod his head and gave his brother’s number to jennie with a broken heart. Well jennie is the only girl he loved and she love his brother.

Why the world have to be so unfair.
Eunwoo so hurt that he left the party after giving jennie taehyung’s number by adding more fuel to the fire that has started in heart towards his own brother.

.

.

.

.

It’been know two weeks after the party. Right now eunwoo was laying on the sofa in the small house in the garden.

LEunwoo spotted two figures who enterd the mansion. It didn’t take much time for eunwoo to knew it was taehyung and jennie holding...... hands.

Eunwoo felt like some hit his heart hard with a metal as he felt a pain in his heart. But he still smile as he knew they were coming towards him.

“Eunwoo meet my girlfriend jennie.... jennie meet my brother eunwoo” taehyung introduce them to one another.

“Oh hi eunwoo nice to meet you” jennie said look at him holding taehyung’s hand more tightly. Well eunwoo knew that jennie had completely forgot about him. Well who is he to be remembered by a girl like jennie.

“Eunwoo wherein mom.... I have introduce jennie to mom also" taehyung said.

“I think mom is in her room" eunwoo said and both of them smile at him before the walk towards the house leaving eunwoo alone who kept looking at them.

1004 words.

I know I said I will start updating on November but here I am. Hehe.

So here is the very first part of I belong with you.

For all of your information this is a vsoo fanfiction not a taennie fanfiction. So don't get confused as i have already figured out the plot and the ending, I will not change it.🙂

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy