💝12💝

"Can you a coffee to me" eunwoo ask. Jisoo look at to him in a look saying who are you.

"I am eunwoo.... youngest son of yoona" eunwoo quickly introduced his self.

"Yes I can make a coffee to you.... how much spoon sugar do you like" jisoo hot little angry when she notices the way eunwoo is looking at her. It not a look you have to give to your sister in law.

"Two spoon" said eunwoo. Jisoo wanted to go from here quickly as she don't like the way eunwoo is looking at her. And eunwoo noticed this.

"Wait.... tell me.... what kind of perfume are you using.... you smell better than a rose" eunwoo said as he smile.

Jisoo widen her eyes but started to walk away. I can't belive eunwoo ask that kind of question to his own sister in law.

"Why are you leaving so quickly.... are you afraid that mom might come.... I see you are really a shy person" eunwoo said as he gave a wink to her.

"Eunwoo.... this is not good.... stop it.... I am your sister in law.... I don't think it is good to talk to your sister in law like this" jisoo said being enough with eunwoo.

"What.... you are my sister in law.... what are you even saying.... wait are taehyung's wife" it fell like eunwoo got mad. At that time he wanted to be a mad person and shout.

"Yes" jisoo found the expression on eunwoo's face really funny. So up to this time eunwoo didn't knew she was taehyung's wife. Eunwoo sit on the chair looking at jisoo's face.

"What happen eunwoo.... so many people were against me marrying taehyung.... even my best friend and mom got in to a fight" jisoo said.

"You were forced to marry my brother right" eunwoo knew it. But jisoo didn't want give an answer to that question. Yes it is a forced. But jisoo feel really pity for taehyung. She don't want to make taehyung sad or to leave him. She loves her life right now. Maybe it is not a big problem to live your life with s blind man. For sure now jisoo don't want to leave taehyung ever again.

"I know you are forced by your mother.... you are not happy right.... taehyung ex wife married him because she was madly in love with him but she couldn't live with him.... then how can you live taehyung when you married to being fored.... you both should get divorced.... I will tell my mom" eunwoo's name came to the list of people who are hood to her. It seen like they all are going same jisoo from a monster or something.

"This is not a story nor a film.... you don't have to play beauty and the beast.... a beautiful girl like you shouldn't waste are like with a blind man because she is forced.... don't worry.... I will save you" eunwoo said. Eunwoo's Every sentence was like a arrow to her heart.

Jisoo got out of and went to her and taehyung's room when there was visible tears in her eyes. Why is everyone making fun of taehyung. Even his own brother is doing the same. And now taehyung even turned into a beast.

No he is not a beast. Every man who sees jisoo look to her in a lustful eyes. But taehyung is different. Even though jisoo is his wife he didn't even try to touch her. And this hurt jisoo. Right now jisoo started to feel some kind of new feeling towards taehyung. Sometimes she wants to held taehyung's hand sometimes she want lay on his chest and cry her heart out. But she is still not that strong to do a thing like that.

The bored taehyung got towards to girls because of jennie is now completely gone because of jisoo. Jisoo came to his life and steal his heart like a thief even though he can't see her.

Tonight there was not even a hint of sleep in taehyung's eyes. He waiting for to hear jisoo's foot step. Is he really started to love jisoo. People used to say you will love only once in your life. If that he did love a girl he saw only once a lot. And still her image is in her heart and will forever be.

If then what is this feeling of his towards jisoo.

Right then he heard the door opening and his heart start to beat like crazy.

"Jisoo" taehyung call her in his manly voice.

"Yes" when taehyung heard jisoo's voice he felt that someone pour cold water on his heart. Jisoo stops near the couch. That sweet scent. Taehyung can only distinguish his wife with that scent and her voice. He don't think he will ever be able to jisoo.

"What did you eat for dinner" taehyung ask.

"Spaghetti" for the first time jisoo noticed taehyung's beautiful lips. She remembers she saw this lips some where. But where. Then it hit jisoo. The boy she loves, the stranger have same kind of lips. It is really similar. Jisoo look at taehyung's face in the orange light. She wanted learn about taehyung more.

"Why are you always wearing sunglass" jisoo wanted to see how taehyung's eyes look like. What is the secret that taehyung's always hide his eyes.

Taehyung bit his lips. Actually he don't want show any one his eyes now.

"There will not be a big difference with out the glass.... and even I will feel difficulties" taehyung said and smile showing his white teeth. "Please only one time can you take the sunglass off" that sentence was in jisoo's heart. She couldn't bring it up to her young.

" from the time I cam to this house I am living in orange light.... caz i know it will be difficult for you.... and I have never seen you go out of the house at the day time" jisoo sat on the couch. Now there is a small gap between them.

"Now i have became a vampire" taehyung said being funny. At that time jisoo knew taehyung have a funny side that have been hidden that jisoo didn't knew. Jisoo knew taehyung is a serious person. That is something girls really like. Now jisoo knew why jennie fell for taehyung because of his serious and the funny behaviour.

1070 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy