💝10💝

Taehyung got into the bathroom and cam out after sometimes changing. Jisoo was confused. Is going to sleep also wearing the sunglass.

As jisoo was backing not to bump into taehyung she got hit by the table. Taehyung who is blind is also even better then her. The silence in the room was completely broken by the sound of the vase breaking.

"What happen" taehyung ask getting suprised. Omg because of her madness now taehyung knew that she is in that room. Now she can't stay in silence.

"The vase got broken by me.... I am sorry" jisoo is so tensed.

When taehyung hear jisoo's voice for the first time his heart start to beat fast as his legs and hand starts to get cold. Even in the first night also taehyung understand that jisoo have a good behaviour when she apologizes to a small thing like that.

"It's okay.... not a big problem.... at morning we will ask a maid to clean it" the way taehyung said that made jisoo to get goosebumps. Lisa was right there is a magic in his voice.

Again there was complete silence in the room. There is nothing between them to talk about. Jisoo didn't want to leave the broken vase like that so clean it. If she leave it like that maybe taehyung might get hurt.

When jisoo finished cleaning she saw taehyung laying on the couch. She didn't want taehyung to sleep in the couch since this is taehyung house taehyung's room. But because of feeling tired she lay on the bed that was filled with petal of roses.

Next day. Dara and yoona took the breakfast together and went to the garden as they sit on the beach and started talking like a long term friends.

Taehyung work up before jisoo as he took a shower, got ready and sit on the couch. The room was really black because of the curtains. As said by yoona taehyung would feel difficulties if he felt any lights. That's why jisoo wanted the room to be dark. As jisoo bring the breakfast taehyung eat it.

Won't taehyung be so bored. The whole day he is staying in the room. Is non of his friends also coming here. The thing that shocked jisoo most is when taehyung was not even trying to talk to her. When she bring the breakfast also taehyung didn't even say thank you if he did may be they might start to talk.

It was a good life. She gets everything she she wants. Mother in law is just like her own mother. There was no trouble from taehyung. Maybe like her mother said this is her luck.

Before jisoo get bored when it is her off days. But in cha mansion she is happy that she don't have to go to work.there are so many things to do. The library is full of beautiful stories. And the garden is so beautiful and jisoo is much into gardening. Sometimes with the maid she even used to cook. Yoona is so into jisoo that she is ready to give anything on her.

Today also jisoo was happily planting some Roses. There was some grasses in her white hands as she was kissed by the sun making her shine. Yoona look at jisoo being impressed. She was wishing that taehyung could see jisoo.

"Jisoo.... you are working so hard" yoona said.

"Mom.... I just planted some roses.... it's finish now" jisoo said and smiled.

"Your skin might get toned if you stay in this sun you can plant it later" yoona want to treat jisoo like a princess. A beautiful girl like this should not work hard.

"You haven't eat anything after the breakfast right.... you should something inbetween ok.... there will be snacks.... you can eat anything you want.... this is your house too" yoona said as she caressed jisoo's hair.

"What would taehyung like at this time" jisoo blush a little.

Yoona got shocked when she knew jisoo think about taehyung more she and even jennie did before. Her eyes got wet. Jisoo is really a diamond.

"Jisoo you have give some snacks to him too.... he is too slim now.... he would like fruit chocolate and juice" yoona said.

At that time yoona wanted to bring jennie to that house. Fore sure Jennie would be so  Jealous to see jisoo. Jisoo is more beautiful then jennie even without make up.

Evening of that day.

Eunwoo came inside the mansion in a slow step. His steps freeze when he saw the beautiful girl who was watering the plants in the garden.

The girl didn't even look at him as she made her way into the house leaving eunwoo shocked. Eunwoo have never seen a girl that beautiful before. She looks like an angle. Is it a girl who works in this house. At that time dara came out to the garden.

"Oh my god eunwoo you are back" eunwoo got shocked when dara played on the couch. The maid is acting like the owner.

"You are here.... where is jin.... can't even call him" eunwoo said.

"Don't talk about him with me....  both jin and irene went to China and after that I got no news from them.... they both are died to me" dara said.

"Just now there was girl who was watering right.... is she a maid" eunwoo ask.

"No.... she is my daughter jisoo.... I told you right I have a very beautiful daughter that is jisoo.... but you did like her.... what to do" dara said and laugh.

Eunwoo's mouth wide open. Eyes also got widen. His heart is dancing happily. His eyes is full of happiness. Like dara jisoo also start to work in this house. Yes he will bring jisoo to his like. With the use of money also he will made jisoo his.

"Is mom is at home" eunwoo ask.

"Your mom and dad went to meet some friends" dara said. Right then eunwoo knew why dara is acting like the owner of the house.

1012 word.

Oh my God. Eunwoo also like jisoo what to do now.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy