💝22💝

"Eunwoo.... I never thought you would lower yourself this much.... the whole world will make fun of you.... aren't you even a little embarrassed" yoona was so angry.

"I am not afraid of what the world will think.... this kind of thing happen all the time.... I married her when my brother leave her caz he didn't like her.... more over I love jennie first.... I don't care if you all get angry also.... I don't want to let go of jennie ever.... jen let's go to the room" eunwoo hold jennie's hand as he walk towards the stairs.

Jennie was having fun. She every one in cha mansion angry. Even jisoo's mom and her family. Wait still. She make everyone life as a living hell. Jin can't take control over this house. Eunwoo is also a big stupid. She got married to eunwoo was she is pregnant with a man called kai and he don't want to marry jennie. So she got married to eunwoo then she can get rid of the living being inside her easily.

.

.

.

.

Still the silence between taehyung and jisoo is there. After thinking a lot also jisoo didn't knew what to do. She really wants to talk to taehyung but every time she sees him she becomes weak. Now she always cry alone while thinking about her life.

Taehyung stops eating. Even though jisoo bring food he didn't even touch it. About this also jisoo sad. On the other hand jennie and eunwoo is making her life really hard.

When jisoo came inside the room taehyung was putting his clothes inside a bag. Even though taehyung can't see he know where the things are placed. Jisoo freeze on her spot. Tears came to her eyes as there was a pain in his heart.

"Are you going to go somewhere" jisoo ask gaining all the strength she has.

"Yes.... to Europe" taehyung said after sometimes. It felt like he didn't want give an answer. When he is going to go to that far he didn't even think to tell jisoo.

"should I pack your bag for you" when jisoo said and pull bag to her taehyung pull the bag back to him.

"No.... this is not a big deal.... I can do it on my self" it doesn't seems like taehyung needs jisoo's help at all.

"Are you going alone" jisoo ask.

"No" it was a short answer. Whe jisoo tried to talk more Dr.park jimin came inside the room. He was also carrying a big and dress like he is going to go somewhere.

"Tae.... you are ready.... let's go.... jisoo.... aren't you going to go to the airport" jimin ask being shocked when he sees what she is wearing. She was wearing a lose shirt and a Jeans. He hair was in a ponytail. Even though she looks fresh jimin could understand she is not ready to go out.

"I am having a little headache" jisoo said quickly. It is not a complete lie. She do have a little pain in her head and her heart.

"It is not good to travel when you are having a headache.... it will get worse.... we are leaving jisoo.... take care" taehyung said as he walk towards jimin and jimin hold his hands. Jisoo stand there like a statue looking at the door as tears was falling from her was as water fell from a water fall.

She don't know the reason taehyung left.... he didn't even tell her. She don't know if taehyung would come back to Korea.

This not a life. She can't take this anymore. The person dmshe love is gone now. Now she always have to face jennie and eunwoo.

Jisoo's luck was really good. Three days after taehyung left, eunwoo and jennie also leave to Singapore. Now she don't have lovk her self in the room all the time. Now she used to go to the garden and water the plants. Another member in cha mansion also feel relieved when eunwoo and jennie left.

Yoona and dara always laugh and talk about everything. They watch dramas together and even used to shop together. Jin and irene went also live happily.

.

.

.

.

One month later. In cha mansion it can be seen only one sad face. Teary eyes of jisoo. Even though she is so sad she always waters the plant in the garden. Even though she used to do all the works she always waited for taehyung's phone call. Every time her phone ring her heart jumps in happiness thinking it is a call from taehyung. But still today there is no news from taehyung.

Even though people say you can only once in your life jisoo knew it was a complete lie. Because she have fallen love twice. She have loved taehyung a lot. She is always waiting for a day taehyung will come and love her. For a day they will stay as a beautiful couple.

Jisoo was watering some Roses in the garden. At that time someone cough and jisoo turn and look only to see jennie standing like three feets away.

"You look like a maid in this house" jennie said as she laughs.

"Where is your blind husband.... still in Europe.... Haha.... because you are so good now you have clean and cook.... I don't have to do the ever in my life" jennie said. Jisoo didn't say anything.

"Are you mad.... yea... yea... it will happen when you live with a disabe husband.... I know you don't love taehyung" jennie said still laughing.

"No you are in such a big misunderstandment.... I love taehyung more than my life.... now I an sad because he is far from me" jisoo said.

"You ate just saying that" jennie said. She is really shocked how can jisoo love someone who is blind.

"No I am not lying.... this is the truth.... I will love only taehyung in my whole life.... I don't care if he can't see ever in his life" jisoo said which made jennie angry.

1008 words.

Thanks for the 1k reads

I will update in few hours

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy