💝4💝

Eunwoo closed his eyes feeling the air hit his body. He open his eyes when he heard the voice of door opening and closing.

He look back and saw jennie looking at him as she was smirking. Eunwoo look to other side not wanting to look at jennie.

“Eunwoo..... congratulations on you wedding even before your wedding took place” jennie said in a mocking tone as she laughs. Jennie knew that eunwoo do not like the girl dahyun and the day jennie found out that eunwoo like her she always made fun of him.

“Stop it jennie... I don’t want to argue with you right now” eunwoo said. “why you don’t want is it because you have to go out of this house as you get married.... yes you have to I will ask taehyung and make sure you have to move out as you get married” jennie said.

“Enough is enough jennie stop right now" eunwoo said as he went to his brother.

As eunwoo enter his brother’s room he saw his brother making silly faces just to make yeonjun laugh. Eunwoo unknowingly smiled as he saw yeonjun laughing with a cute voice.

“Hyung I have something to tell you" eunwoo said which caught taehyung attention and the latter put yeonjun on the bed as he sit on the sofa.

“What is it" taehyung ask as eunwoo also sit on the sofa near him. “Hyung I was the first one to like jennie I saw jennie first but she loves you and mother also fixed your wedding not asking me not even caring about out how I feel" eunwoo said which made taehyung eyes widen.

He never knew eunwoo likes jennie. If he knew before he will not get married to jennie and let eunwoo marry her. But know it is all in past right now he can only ask what if he ask eunwoo then eunwoo would tell him about his feeling. There is nothing he can do now. Now every thing is on past and he can’t change the past even if wanted to.

“hyung your wife is not like what you think.... she is after your beauty and your money.... she will leave you if you lose any one of this she is a f***ing s***.....” eunwoo stop what he was saying when he got a slap from his elder brother.

“Eunwoo I know the relationship between you and jennie are not good and I don’t know what happen between you and her in the past it is up to you both but when you talk about her don’t forget that she is my wife” taehyung said.

“Fine then you don’t believe me... okay then get out of my house and let me live peacefully... I can’t live peacefully because of your s*** wife” eunwoo said.

“Jennie... come here right now and pick your thing.... we are going to leave this house" taehyung shouted and jennie came to the room along with yoona.

“What you are leaving the house why" yoona ask taehyung. She don’t want any of her son to leave her.

“Eunwoo ask you brother to stop what he is doing now don’t let him leave” you ask holding eunwoo’s hand. “mom let then go it will be for the better" eunwoo said letting go of her mother’s hand and walking to get out of that room.

But at that time yoona feel into the floor and both eunwoo and taehyung ran to her as they both shouted ‘mom’.

“Mom open your eyes what happen to you" eunwoo said crying right now as he kept on hitting his mother’s cheeks slowly.

Taehyung quickly check his mother’s pulse and he knew that his mother was completely fine and she was putting on an act.

“This is all because of me.... hyung is mom fine.... I am really sorry” eunwoo kept on saying sorry.

“She needs some rest then she will be fine" taehyung said.

.

.

.

.

Jin was opening gifts that was sent to him by a friend of his who lives in New Zealand. Both irene and jisoo also sit with him. Dara was sitting little far from them smiling at her three children. Yes her children.

Well irene and jisoo are her own daughters where jin was a son she found crying on the on a rainy night. So she took jin and raised him as her own son. And even after knowing the truth jin kept calling her as mom and kept on taking care of irene and jisoo.

Jin take extra care of jisoo as he made sure no one will harm jisoo. He don’t want any one to harm jisoo as he know how fragile and innocent jisoo is. He will not let anyone break her.

“Wow these gifts are amazing..... jisooo jin’s friend beakhyun is really handsome and rich why don’t you date him.... I am sure you both will look good together” irene said.

“Unnie stop... you may say anything" jisoo said feeling embarrassed. “yes irene stop he is not that handsome” Jim said. “why are you jealous that I call your friend handsome” irene ask looking at jin. “why would I be when I have this face and is dating you" jin ask pointing at his face and irene playfully hit his arm where jisoo let out a small giggle.

“Yes I also think now you both have to get married” dara said who kept watching the three. Dara knew the relationships between jin and irene and she is really afraid that irene might get pregnant before getting married.

“What mom I am not marrying him" irene said. “and I am not marrying you" Jin said back jisoo laugh when she saw both of there faces.

Deep inside jisoo knew how much they loved each other. Sometimes they would fight and person will think that they will not talk to each other ever again. But on the next minutes they will be inside each other’s arm being a lovely couple.

Jisoo close her eyes and she can only imagine of the stranger that she saw only once but steal her heart as he kept on coming even on her dreams. The stranger that she wants see once again but could not met.

1047 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy