💝28💝

Some how the fun stops when the rain starts. Still some of them were having fun in the rain. But taehyung and jisoo quickly went to their room.

.

.

.

.

The car jennie took got into an accident and her one of the friend and yeonjun passed away. This news brings sadness to whole cha mansion as they came back home. Taehyung cried like a kid. That day every one knew taehyung could see. Taehyung forget to act when he heard the news of yeonjun passing away. Jisoo also cried a lot. It felt like she lost her own son.

Jennie also got admitted in the hospital.  At that time also she was saying taehyung's family was behind of yeonjun's death. She was angry they to yeonjun with them.

Taehyung was over it a week after. Taehyung can't even talk even to jisoo. When ever he sees jisoo he will hug her and cry his heart out.

Time is the treatment of pain and sadness. Days passed quickly and now it is three months after that accident.  Now taehyung used to smile and talk. It felt like cha mansion become alive.

After the lunch all the members of the family was talking in the living room. In between dara and jin might say a funny thing which made other to crack up. All became silent when jennie came and stand infront of the door. She came in and start to look at taehyung in an evil way.

"Tou are really a liar.... a human shouldn't lie this much.... you were acting all the time saying you can't see when you can.... I felt at the first day also" jennie said.

"It will be better if you leave from here" jin said.

"How can I leave.... I am eunwoo's wife.... I stay away these day because I don't want see the faces of the people who kill my son" jennie became angry.

"I don't have a wife" eunwoo said quickly.

"What.... did you really said that just now.... who are you.... I married to you because I was kind of forced.... I had a big reason behind it other wise would I marry you.... that time you show me to your friends so proudly saying this is my wife.... but now you are saying you don't have a wife" jennie shouted.

"First go and clean your mouth.... do you know what you are saying.... people will not talk to people like that" jin said.

"Am I talking to humans" jennie said as she put her tongue out.

"Get out of this house right.... it will not be nice if I take you out" jin warns her.

"I don't think you have fits to touch me" jennie said.

"I have touched your whole body.... but now I don't want to.... every man in this Korea could touch your body" jin wispers near jennie's ear and get a little back as he smirks seeing jennie's face.

"I don't think there is a women like you in this Korea.... being after all the man" Jim said as he hold jennie's hand walk out side of the house.

"Now shout loudly.... I don't think there is anyone who will save you.... and more over I don't want to hurt you.... I just want to take you out of this house.... and don't ever show you face" jin said as he put jennie out of the house and close the door if the cha mansion.

"She needs to be taken to a mental hospital" jin said as he laughs which made the others laugh too. At that time jennie was hitting on the day as she was cursing them.

.

.

.

.

Jisoo was laying on the bed and reading  a story but in every once in a while she was looking at the photo on the book. Even though taehyung gives her lots and lots of love but still she can't make her self to forget this stranger. Suddenly she felt someone's presence on she quickly hide the photo inside the book.

"Ohh I... I... was scared" jisoo said stuttering.

"What are you hiding.... show me" taehyung said in a serious tone.

"There is nothing" jisoo put the book on her chest as she put her knees near her chest. Her eyes shows how tensed and scared she is. Taehyung was looking to in a weird way.

"Even though you hide it I will see it if I wants to.... but if it is this secret thing and don't want to show me.... it's okay.... leave it.... it means I still don't know all about you" taehyung started to un botton his shirt. There was a pain in jisoo's heart. What kind of wife is she. Why is she looking to another men photo when he have a husband who love her and take care of her. She didn't even know what say to defens her. She just sit there.

Taehyung look at jisoo's face for a moment.

"It's okay.... jisoo you will also have secrets.... I will not force you to tell me.... just forget it" taehyung put his shirt on the hanger and switch on the night light as he throw his self to the bed.

"Are you angry" jisoo ask. Last time also they had a problem because of this photo. Is past is going to repeats.

"No.... I am not angry" taehyung turn to another side. Even though taehyung was talking to her nicely but in his actions jisoo knew taehyung was angry.  Jisoo hold taehyung's hand made him turn to her side as she kissed him cheeks.

"Please forgive me.... you are the only men I love in this whole world" jisoo said as she put her head on taehyung's chest and taehyung started to caressed jisoo's soft hair.

"You are so stupid love.... why should I get angry with a small thing like that.... for what are you saying sorry....it's okay.... I know you hid a photo.... he might be your past lover.... I was sad.... because I love you this much.... and take care of you this much.... but still you can't forget that person" taehyung said slowly.

1026 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy