💝8💝

"What is it mom" taehyung ask and smile as he feel how happy his mom was to from her voice.

"Taehyung.... the way jennie left you and said many bad thing for you is really hurtful.... it is useless to stay for a women like her.... that why I want you to get married" taehyung because he find it really funny. He don't really laughing this hard in these three years also.

"But.... mom.... you are also making fun.... right.... no girl will want to marry a blind person" taehyung stop laughing as he said those words.

"What if a girl say yes to marry you" taehyung knew how sure his mother was from her voice. He is sure his mother had find a girl for him.

"Even though the girl is fine with it and I am not.... mom.... i don't want to get married again..... not because of jennie.... but right now there is no use in my life.... I am just living till I die" taehyung said as he put his elbows on his knee as he cover his face.

"Taehyung.... you don't care if I get sad.... I am begging you taehyung.... I will be so sad if you say no to this wedding.... please.... I am begging you" yoona started to cry.

"Fine mom.... I am ready to get married again.... only because of you.... tell me who is that girl" taehyung said as he held his mom hand.

"She is so beautiful.... look like an angel.... her name is jisoo.... she is twenty two years old" yoona said in a joyful voice.

"Jennie is also beautiful.... beautiful girls are into beauty.... mom.... this time I don't want a beautiful girl.... I want a simple girl with a good behaviour" taehyung said and yoona laughs.

"Taehyung.... for fun I said she is beautiful.... she is a simple girl.... but she has a very good behaviour" yoona will make taehyung to get married with jisoo even telling lies to him. Taehyung laugh a little when he heard yoona. His mom is thinking he will believe her. But his brain still functions really well.

Taehyung knew his mother will bring a beautiful girl this time too. But the girl will come not wanting to come. Some thing will force her. He knew his mother will spend lots of money to find a girl.

.

.

.

.

Yoona went to get jisoo and dara in the cha mansion car. Yoona took then to a five star hotel and told them they could stay there. Yoona even talk to jisoo in a very lovable way. Jisoo way feeling so shy. She is sure her mother cry and beg to yoona. But isn't this too much.

Even though jisoo is twenty two she is too innocent to know what is all this for. If it was another girl they might knew what is going on now.

As yoona leave dara switched on the air conditioner as she lay on the bed smiling showing all her teeths.

"Again I took the magic lamp of Aladdin" dara said and jisoo laugh caz she find it funny.

"Mom you are so good.... how" jisoo ask as she sit on the bed.

"Jisoo you can do medicine and live like a princess.... but you have to do a very simple favour" dara said looking at jisoo.

"What is it" jisoo ask.

"This is a golden chance.... yoona wants you to be her daughter in law" dara said and jisoo's heart start to beat fast.

"But.... when" jisoo ask.

"Very soon.... what happen.... I know how you will think.... you will say you are young to get settled.... but if I have anything I will fulfill all your needs.... I will make you study.... but think we have no money or a place to stay.... yoona is so humble.... she liked you the day she you first.... she describe you as a four lead clover" dara said as she sit on the bed.

"Did eunwoo came back" jisoo ask.

"Taehyung got divorced" dara said.

"Is that the boy who hot into an accident" jisoo ask as jisoo took a chip packet and started to eat not to show her mother that she tensed.

"Yes" dara is so sad that she told to jisoo that taehyung is blind. Dara look at jisoo as jisoo was eating chips without saying anything. Dara didn't know that jisoo brain is filling with questions. Jisoo is a good girl. Dara knew jisoo will not say no to her.

"Mom you also" jisoo said as she gave her mom the chips packed.

"Mom did yoona said she will let me study medicine" jisoo ask as she look at dara's face with hope.

"Yes she want to send you to London to study" dara laugh a little.

"Really.... it is so near to start college.... I think in two months" jisoo started to think.

She is sure that yoona will let her stay as her daughter in law when she finish studying. After five years so many things might change. Maybe taehyung may like another girl. If taehyung waited for her then she might marry him.

At that time jisoo remembers her love. The stranger she met. The stranger that made her mad to his beauty. She had waited a lot. Even if she got out her bug big eyes look for him. Even if she tries she can't forget him more than that she fell in love with him.

"Jisoo even though you get married you can still study.... yoona wants to this wedding to take place at a fast time" dara's words reach to jisoo's ears as  thunder.

"No no mom..... it's too fast to me to get married.... I will after I finishes my studies" as jisoo said that dara slap jisoo on her cheeks. This was the first time dara hit her.

"What kind of daughter are you? Like jin and irene you are also making my life difficult.... tomorrow I am going to leave to busan to like with park bom Unnie.... you live like you want" dara said. At that time jisoo was laying on the bed crying.

1029 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy