💝23💝

"Are you gonna start a fight with me.... are you challenging me.... I was the one who got taehyung first.... not you.... you got him after that.... if you make me angry I might hurt you beautiful face" jennie said and jisoo step back a little as she was afraid.

"Stay away from my sister.... if you even touch her I will teach you a lesson that you will never forget" at that time jin came there and hold jennie's hand as he warns her. Jennie shouted when she felt the pain in her her hand. At that time tears was visible in her eyes.

"Idoit.... stay away from me.... eunwoo.. eunwoo" jennie started to cry.

"Huh.... nothing will happen even if he comes also.... who is he.... remember.... stay away from my sister" Jin said as he was pointing his finger towards jennie. Jisoo felt a little reviled. At the time she was in danger her brother came to save her.

"Yea.... looks like an evil queen.... who is  wanting to take control over this house.... but you can't do it jennie.... yoona aunty said we are children of this house.... right jin" irene said as she played with the beautiful red rose. She came and hug jin as she placed a kiss on his cheeks. When jennie saw that she felt a pain in her heart. Even though he hate jin at the same time she is madly in love with his beauty. Jin is so handsome and smart.

"Yea last night also she ask me to call her mom.... she told me I am her son like taehyung and eunwoo.... really she is really good to me now.... she will be so happy if i stay with her all the time" jin said smiling.

"Huh i will tell you all who is real owner of the house really soon" jennie said and walk away from there.

"The king of cha mansion is jin and I am the queen.... you are the maid" irene said laughing to make jennie more angry. And that happen.

"Just wait and watch" jennie wanted to slap irene real bad. But she can't do since jin is there.

After jennie came this is what happen in cha mansion every day. All the time they would be fighting with each other. Specially jin, irene and jennie it will feel like they might kill one another at any time. Eunwoo is some what scared of jin. So if he knew jin is at home he will not say anything and will stay still. He tell a thing to irene also after making sure jin is not home.

Lisa call to jisoo as she cried and ask for forgiveness. This made jisoo's soft as cotton heart to feel some pain. She remembers her childhood where she and lisa spends time together. And lisa was the one who helped then when they needed help. More onerous if some one ask you for forgiveness it is better to forgive them.

After that if lisa has time she will come to cha mansion and spend time with jisoo. Now lisa also have a boyfriend. A handsome and smart man. He is a CEO of a popular entertainment in Korea.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung heart beat faster when he saw cha mansion after so many days. He was still covering his eyes with a black Gucci sundress. Dr. Jimin hold taehyung's hand and took taehyung to taehyung's room. Jimin can't stay there because of the time so he smiled at taehyung and winked at him before he go as taehyung nodded his head. At that time it feel like no one is there at home. Luckily the room was not locked. Taehyung heart start to heat even faster and hand start to get cold. After a long time he is going to see his lovely wife.

As taehyung open the door there was a girl who was sleeping in the bed. Taehyung want and look at the girl. The girl don't have any look that he accepted.

But it is okay. All this day this girl was taking care of him with out any complain. With out knowing taehyung have already fell in love with the girls voice and her behaviour. Now he don't want to get separated with his wife.

Taehyung came near the bed. Jisoo was sleeping so tightly that taehyung could her her breath. She was opening her mouth a little. Taehyung took the phone on the bed. His heart got full with complains. In the display of the phone there was a picture of a boy with his wife. Taehyung threw the phone on the bed.

Girls can't be trusted. They will not know how much they are loved by their partner. The wife who kept on taking care of him was also after young and handsome boy. Taehyung remember the day there came a distance between them. Still should he have to forgive jisoo.

Taehyung sit on the couch. After knowing jisoo have cheated on him nothing much happen to her. It feels so normal to him. Suddenly the girl open her eyes and look at him. Taehyung could see how tense she got. The girl slowly got out of the bed as she took her phone and got out of the room with out making any noises.

Taehyung smiled. It was so funny. Hehe. Jisoo. I can see all what you are doing. You don't know. You are really secretive girl. When she saw jin with out getting happy she got tensed. With out saying welcome she secretly ran out of the room. The good girl has turn into a bad girl.

Taehyung wanted sleep caz he was tied after the flight. He change his clothes before he pop on to the bed an went to a deep sleep. In his dream he saw the girl that he loves. The strange girl who steal his heart only after meeting once. The girl who was real reason behind his accident. When he was sleeping there was a beautiful smile on his lips.

1014 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy