💝3💝

2 years later.

“Jennie feed yeonjun he is crying because he is hungry” taehyung said as he was doing his best  to calm down the six month old yeonjun.

“Can’t you take care of him once taehyung.... I am tried.... you are always busy in the hospital.... and this child is all because of you.... you did this on purpose” jennie said as she was watching TV.

Taehyung sigh. He kept on hearing it for six month now. Taehyung somehow made yeonjun to sleep as he also made his way to get some sleep as they will be going back to Korea tomorrow.

But before taehyung could lay on the bed jennie came and hug him from behind. “you don’t have time for me now"  jennie said as she slowly starts to kiss taehyung.

As always  that girl face pop on taehyung mind and taehyung could only see jennie as that girl to whom his heart belongs to.

.

.

.

.

The cha mansion was all decorated as they welcome the new member of the family yeonjun.  Every can be seeing happy except of eunwoo.

Taehyung started to go to the hospital the day after he came to the Korea. After finishing his shif taehyung went his house. As he went inside the room he saw a crying yeonjun and jennie who was laughing watching a movie.

“Jennie what are you doing.... can’t you see how yeonjun is crying” taehyung ask being angry at jennie’s carelessness.
“Come on taehyung I can’t take care of him 24/7.... ask your mom to take care of him once.... she  is living like a queen doing  nothing..... yeonjun is her grand son it will be okay if she take care of him once” jennie said.

“Stop jennie I had enough” taehyung said as he went and calm yeonjun down.

That night taehyung  and eunwoo  went out to eat as taehyung want to spend some brother time together.

There went to a well known restauran and ordered their food.

“So eunwoo how is life" taehyung ask his brother wanting to know if there is anything that is bothering him.

“Life is good" eunwoo said.

“Hey men good to see you again" at that time jin said who came there. Jin sit on the chair next to eunwoo and started to eat as he was the who ordered it.

At that time taehyung got a call and and excuses himself and went out.

“I came here to get my money for the job I did" jin said and eunwoo look at him. “what job" he ask.

“There was boy who really like a girl and that girl was dating another boy and I made them breakup hahaha" jin said and eunwoo look at him.

“Can you do a job for me..... I will give you $30000” eunwoo ask.

“I still have this face I can do any job” jin said pointing to his face.

“Here is my number and address.... don’t talk about it now my brother is coming” eunwoo said an jin nodded.

The next day. Dara was humming to different sound as she was wearing the plants in the garden of cha mansion.

“I never knew jin's mother could sing this well” eunwoo who came out to the garden said that caught dara off guard.

“Ohh eunwoo how did you knew about jin" dara ask.

“Well we are friend” eunwoo said smiling.

“I have a daughter also who is really beautiful I am sure eunwoo will like her a lot" dara said.

“Ohh I see.... auntyyou could have told me earlier.... my mom have already fixed my wedding...see that girl right there.... her name is dahyun” eunwoo said pointing to a girl who was currently talking to his mother.

.

.

.

.

Jin came to the address eunwoo gave him. “wow.... I never thought my mother was working on a house like this"  Jim said as he went inside the house.

He went in and sat on the couc in the living room as he was the owner of the house. At that time yoona came to the living room and was surprised to see a a young man a his twenty in her house.

“Excuseme young man who are you" yoona ask. “who are you" jin ask which made yoona surprised. Well who want be.

“hahaha.... aunty... hello I am jin  you must be eunwoo’s mother” jin said.

“Yes I am and who are you" yoona ask.

“I am eunwoo’s friend jin" jin said.

“Ohhh you have a nice phone there mind if I have it" jin said as he took the phone and ran away.

“Yaaaaaa give my phone back" yoona yelled.

“Hahahaha aunty you really thought I am going to take your phone... Haha no here is your precious phone" jin said as he handed yoona her phone.

“Jin what are you doing here" dara who came there ask as she saw her son in the house she works.

“Mom you never told me you are working in a house like this” Jin said.

“Dara is this your son" yoona ask and dara nodded. “Ask your son to go out of my house and tell him never to come here ever again" yoona said.

“Aunty my ears function really well... I am going now but I will take this plant with me to gift it to my sister Jin said as he walk out.

He knew how much jisoo love planting. Jisoo used to plant different small plants in there house small balcony.

.

.

.

.

“eunwoo today someone who claim to be your friend came here” yoona said as eunwoo enter the house.

“A friend who.... what was the name" eunwoo ask.

“Jin... I know he is not your friend” yoona said.

“Jin is my friend” eunwoo said.

“No eunwoo jin is not your friend..... do you know he dara’s son.... they are not in the same class as us....you have have friends who are in same class as us" yoona said.

“Mom you can’t say who I have to be friends with or not.... jin is my friend and you can’t change it" eunwoo said as he went to the balcony of the house.

1037 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy