💝6💝

“We are in our room taehyung you will know how to walk here... I am really tired I want to sleep" jennie said as she went in to the bathroom.

Taehyung stayed in his step not knowing what way to. As he was standing there he heard the bathroom door opening and the steps of jennie.

Jennie made her self comfortable on the bed she didn’t care about taehyung even a bit as she close her eyes and went to the dreamland.

Taehyung was almost crying. Why is he like this. What is the sin that he committed to ended up like this. But still taehyung touch the walls of the room and made his way to the bed slowly as he don’t want to wake jennie up.

Taehyung layed on the bed as he left a sigh. At that time that girl he saw only once made her appearance. This girl is something even when he can’t see also she is the only one he can see.

.

.

.

.

“mom I am thinking of going to China.... I am going to start a business.... do you know Jackson namjoon's friend.... I am thinking doing a partnership with him.... after that I will able to let jisoo do medicine” Jin said as he sat next to dara.

“Yes.... you will be successful.... all the thanks to jennie..... he is the one who gave you a good job.. which led us live in this life” dara said.

Yes jennie gave a manger job to jin in a big company of Korea caz of that jin was able to buy a big apartment so that his family can live peacefully.

“Mom come on that is the reason I was with jennie... she is rich so if I be with her I can take some advantages of her money” jin said and laugh a little and dara shook her head.

Jin always used to be with different rich girls just for money. He is like a playboy. Well you can blames the girl who are with him when he have that face. But jin did not have any interest in any of that girl as he like only one girl and he will marry only her and that is irene.

.

.

.

.

Dara went to the cha mansion to meet cl. She went to the kitchen and saw cl cleaning the kitchen.

"Dara.... what are you doing here.... how have you been" cl said hugging cl.

"I am fine cl.... how are you" dara ask as she let go off the hug. " I am also fine" cl said. "Here i brought a gift for you" dara said handing over the gift she brought to cl.

"Wow dara.... where did you find this much money to buy gifts to me" cl said widen her eyes.

"Hehe.... it's all because of jin... he got a job of a manager in a well known company and now he us going to start his own business" dara said being really proud of jin.

"Cl I heard that taehyung got into an accident and lost his eye sight.... is that true tell me more about that" dara ask wanting to know more.

"Yes dara... poor taehyung list his eye sight.... what to do he was such a good boy but look what destiny held for him.... yesterday they came back after the operation but the operation was also not successful" cl said.

.

.

.

.

Jisoo was standing infront of the cha mansion. She look at the big mansion infront of her and leave a big sigh before she entered.

As she enters she froze on her steps. She was mesmerized by the beautiful flowers in the garden. Jisoo slowly played with some flowers in the garden and she smell the flowers which brought a beautiful smile to her face.

Jisoo open her eyes and look to another side as she heard some foot steps approaching her. She look and saw a woman. A beautiful women. With looks jisoo knew she was the owner of the house so jisoo bow to respect her.

Yoona froze on her steps when she saw the beautiful girl in her house. She has never seen a this beautiful girl. At that time yoona felt that the girl was more beautiful than the flowers in the garden. This girl will look so good with taehyung yoona thought that time.

"What are you doing here" yoona ask slowly with a smile placed on her face.

"I came here because mom is here with the key" jisoo said.

"May I know who is your mother" yoona ask.

"Dara" jisoo said.

Jisoo's replay made yoona frightened. Is this really dara's daughter the daughter that she always talk about and praises. Well if this is then dara can praise her she is really beautiful. Right now yoona regret she lose a four leaf clover.

"Ohh I see... may I know your name" yoona ask.

"Kim jisoo" jisoo said.

Wow the name is also beautiful as the girl. Yoona thought.

"How old are you" yoona ask.

"22" jisoo ask. Right now she felt like she is in an interview.

"Ohh so you must be working" yoona ask again.

"Umm yes I am working right now in a clinic but I still do wants to study" jisoo said and smile.

"Oh really... then jisoo you can be a doctor then your mother will be so proud of you...ohh here comes your mother" yoona said.

"Mom why are you switching off the phone... I have called you so many times" jisoo said in a respectful voice.

"Ohh I am so my daughter... I was going to go home at the time you will come but.... I forgot about it as I kept on taking with dara.... yoona I am really sorry about what happens to taehyung.. taehyung is just like my own son" dara said.

"Yes dara.... and the operation also was not successful we don't think my poor son will able to see again" yoona said.

"Don't think like that yoona.... every thing will be fine.... and we will take our leave now ok" dara said as she and jisoo left the cha mansion.

Well jisoo met yoona in this chapter. And with on few chapters tae and soo will meet.

Tud.tud.

1029 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy