💝5💝

It’s been a week after that incident and taehyung and eunwoo is not talking to each other. On the other hand eunwoo was planning so much with jin.

Taehyung went to a medical camp in Japan for a month and on the same month yoona went to busan to meet some of her childhood friends.

This was a perfect time for jin to proceed with his plan. Jin used to go to the cha mansion and spent time with jennie.  Jennie was so into to jin’s beauty that she fell for him.

Jin and jennie is started to be seeing in parks and beaches but not alone with their friends so jennie thought no one will will suspect them.

It was one night before taehyung to come back from the medical camp. Jin and jennie are in a beautiful beach in jeju island. Jin kept on praising jennie saying how beautiful she looks as they kept on eating their dinner.

The next day jennie smiled as she work up inside the strong arms of jin. She look at jin’s handsome face before she hurried to the bathroom. She have to be in Seoul before 2pm  as taehyung will come at that time.

.

.

.

.

Jennie was in her and taehyung’s room messaging to jin as yeonjun was sleeping in his crib. At that time the door open relieving taehyung.

Jennie look and was really shocked to see how taehyung look. She even questioned her self is it really taehyung.

Taehyung was having a goatee beard which covers his beautiful face that jennie loves the most. Jennie was kind of even afraid of taehyung now that she felt that taehyung looks like a monster.

“Jennie how are you where is yeonjun” taehyung ask as he sit on the bed and tried to hug jennie but the latter move away.

“What’s wrong” taehyung ask.

“Nothin” jennie said and taehyung pull jennie and made her sit on his lap as he came closer to her to kiss her. But jennie moved back. Well hello how can she kiss someone who looks like this there is no way that she is going to it.

“yeonjun is sleeping..... taehyung aren’t you tired.... you should take some rest" jennie said as she made her way to the couch in the room.

“I am not that tried..... I will be back in a few" taehyung said as he went out of the room. Taehyung drove to a gift to shop to buy something as today is one of his friends birthday and he wanted to buy a gift for him.

From the first store he went he couldn’t find anything good so he went out of the store. As he was going to get on to his bike he saw the girl that have been disturbing his sleep. The girl that steal his heart in few minutes.

Taehyung watches her made her ways to another boy and started talking keeping a smile on her face. Taehyung did recognize the boy. He was jin that he met another day in the restaurant.

Taehyung heart broke to million of pieces. The girl he likes is someone else. Why did he think about this bbefore. why did he never thought a beauty like her will not be having a boyfriend.  Taehyung shake his head before driving to another store.

But on the way he hit on a cat and taehyun fly to a little far. From the way he hit something in there went in to his eyes as his head started bleeding.

All the people came their as some of them call to an ambulance while others call to police. In few minutes the ambulance came and took taehyung to a hospital.

.

.

.

.

yoona's phone almost fell from her hand when she knew about the accident.  She hurriedly got jennie and went to the hospital that taehyung was admitted. On the other hand eunwoo was so happy to hear the news. Finally his brother is getting paid for his deeds. Eunwoo smirk as he play some music and dance. He have to celebrate this.

Hours later. Taehyung open his eyes but darkness was the only thing that welcomed his. But he do hears dr.park and his mother talking just right next to him.

“Mom why are the lights off" taehyung ask.

“taehyung dear the lights are on" yoona said as she caressed his hair.

“But mom I can’t see anything it’s pitch black" taehyung said and that was the time they knew that taehyung’s eye sight was gone.

When eunwoo knew about this he felt sad. He was hoping for a small accident but this went too far. Eunwoo took his phone and called jin.

“Bro I heard that your brother got into an accident.... is he alright” Jim adk being worried.

“Jin don’t act aren’t you the who is behind this accident” eunwoo ask.

“What no I didn’t do anything trust me I am not behind this” Jin said.

“Ok then now I don’t know how to separate he and jennie” eunwoo said as he lay on his bed.
“Don’t worry I got all the video of her of our night in jeju island” jin said with a laughter.

“They is no use of it now.... he is blind... he can’t see any thing and now jennie is been super nice to hyung always helping him" eunwoo said.

One week after the acciden yoona jennie and taehyung went to lLondon to do eye operation of taehyung to today is the day they will know the results. But this time the God is not with them as the operation was not susseful and taehyung didn’t want to do a second one.

Jennie kept a smile on her face as she help taehyung to walk into their room in the hotel. But as she was in she let ho of taehyung’s hand and the smile on her face also went away.

“We are in our room taehyung you will know how to walk here... I am really tired I want to sleep" jennie said as she went in to the bathroom.

1026 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy