💝25💝

Taehyung was walking back and forth in his room. There was hate seen his his beautiful eyes. Jisoo is so bad. Then taehyung rememberd what his mother said. What did his mother has seen in jisoo that she made him marry jisoo.

His and jimin's idea was too good to pretent that taehyung still can't see when actually he can so that he will know the true colours of everyone. If he told he can see he is sure jisoo will also not act like this.

When he was this angry his mother came inside the room and taehyung can't stand still as he started to complain.

"I will not believe this taehyung.... I am sure the person who have seen jisoo with other man must be blind.... the person might be jealous of jisoo and wanted to separate you from her.... don't believe that.... jisoo is a sweet innocent girl.... she is a diamond" taehyung could not believe his mother.

Taehyung became more angry. It is not any person who told him that. It is hw who saw that with his own eyes. Is his mother lying to him because he can't see. What kind is world is his. When a mother started to lie her own son.

"Mom some one who I trust more than my self saw that.... he told there is that man photo in jisoo's phone also" taehyung said as he move his hand on his hair.

"I will not buy any of if if i haven't seen that" yoona said.

"Okay.... as you wish.... but from today on wards jisoo shout not come in this room.... or other wise I might do something inappropriate" taehyung said as he sit on the couch.

"That person is tell you lies.... I have never seen a girl like jisoo.... she have such a good behaviour.... and she looks so hood with you.... I can't find a girl jisoo in this korea" taehyung close his eyes when he felt like he is about to cry. His mother is really taking an advantage of his disability. All are telling him lies when he knows the truth.

.

.

.

.

When taehyung got out of his house he saw a thing which break his heart. He saw the girl he loves with jin as they went to somewhere in a cycle. What is the relation between that girl and jin. This is the second time he saw that and jin together. At first time he got so shocked that he ran into an accident. Today also a big stom came to his heart and brain. How can he find out the relation between the two of them. Maybe he can ask jin. But the problem is jin is really a joke type of guy and he may say anything. And more over than jin might find out his secret and and tell to every one.

Taehyung took the lich and was in the garden of the house. Right then he saw some one that made him shocked. It was that beautiful girl whom he loves that enterd the house. Taehyung saw the girl smile a little looking at him which made his heart beat fast.

Taehyung saw the girl got little tensed when she saw him. She look to the ground as he bite her heart shaped lips. She walk towards taehyung as she stops near him and it felt like she was going to say something. But she didn't and walk inside the house.

Taehyung didn't look at the girl. He is a husband of some one. He have to be loyal to his wife.

Taehyung walk inside the room behind the girl. The girl stop and turn around which made them bump and the girl almost fell on the ground. But taehyung hold her.

"I am sorry" taehyung said. Taehyung look at jisoo's beautiful eyes. Both of their heart started to beat fast. At that time jennie also came there. Jennie got angry when she saw taehyung and jisoo being so close to each other. With out thinking twice jennie went to took jisoo's hair as she pulled her.

"Yaa.... you idoit.... you are in public.... just stay away.... or other wise I will cut off your soft hair" jennie shouted.

"Why are fighting with a weak girl" taehyung got angry as he push jennie to to the couch.

"Yaaa.... you blind man.... don't even think to say something to me.... you don't have and power and and is a blind man.... so don't warn people" even though jennie said this she actually got scared. At that time jisoo have already left that place.

"Even though you are saying all this when I get near to that girl you are getting jealous.... jennie I am telling you the past will repeat once again.... you will again be madly in live with me.... you will cry for me.... jennie just wait" taehyung said as he look off his sunglass and lock his eyes with jennie. Taehyung stayed like that for few seconds and put it back.

Jennie was in shock. Taehyung was putting on an act all this time.

"I will wait for the day you will beg me to take you back to my life" taehyung said as he smirks and went towards the room. Taehyung purposefully act like he hit and some thing and is foing to fall. So that jennie will believe he can't see. "Haha you really want to act like you can see" jennie said and started to laugh. like taehyung wanted jennie thought taehyung can't see. What kind of stupid girl is jennie.

When taehyung went inside the room his steps freeze. It is like a riddle. A riddle that he can't solve. That beautiful girl is in his room. On his bed. She was laying on a side and she was crying. Taehyung brain got full of questions. He even forget to blink. After staying like statue for a moment taehyung started to go towards the room when his brain started to work again.

1009 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy