💝13💝

"People say vampires have power in their eyes.... I think that is why you are always covering your eyes" jisoo really wanted to see taehyung's eyes. Eyes play the most important part in the person entire look.

"Maybe that's the reason.... it would be so bad if you get unconscious when you see my eyes" taehyung said joking. In past his eyes are a factor that made so many girl fell for him. Even his friends who are boys also tell him their is a some kind of power in his eyes. Jisoo don't know any of this. Why jisoo accepted him when he now look like this. He don't care if she love him or not. For sure their friendship is growing.

"So you have noticed that I don't used to go out.... to tell the truth  after the accident I don't want to go out.... even if a friend comes also I don't feel like talking.... a person who is not blind will not know how it feels when you are blind.... that much I was hopeless.... but now I am little ok with this" taehyung said.

"Don't think like that taehyung.... I am sure you will see one day" jisoo said.

"Ohh thank you so much jisoo.... you are so good.... I never knew there was some one who thinks about me this much.... I think that is why I am living in this world now.... but you ate going to go really far right" taehyung became little sad. Jisoo has almost forgot that she is going to go to London.

"Isn't it better to study.... I still haven't done any course.... right now we have to study till the degree other that person haven't studied.... mom wants me to do medicine.... even I dream of becoming a doctor till a young age.... but still it is not sure" jisoo said playing with her fingers.

"Why is that" taehyung ask.

"I can't say this to your mom.... she might think I can this house and marry you for that reason.... then she will be so sad.... to tell the truth I don't care about being rich and all.... I was going to do medicine when i got enough money.... right then my mom told me.... i can go to London to study" to tell truth now jisoo don't want to go. If you go then she will take taehyung with her. Now she always wants to stay with taehyung.

"I will tell mom about this" taehyung said try his best not to show any emotions.

"Thank you so much.... in my whole like I will never forget about this favour.... I will pay you back one day" jisoo said as happiness was the only thing that can be seen in her eyes.

"This is even your own house.... so what you have to pay back.... now you are becoming a too much stranger.... I am so sad" Ofcourse jisoo's that sentence really hurts taehyung's heart.

"Sorry.... sorry.... I was a mistake" jisoo start to apologise quickly.

"Your nails became so long.... should I cut it" suddenly jisoo said which made taehyung to get shy a little. Jisoo's face also turns red. She don't know what taehyung will think when she said this do suddenly. Taehyung might think that she said this because she wanted to hold this hands. But what to do. She have already said those words. A word you said can't be taken back.

It is completely fine. Even though they used to keep distance in reality these kind if things are done by the wife. After he got into accident his nails were cut by his father or mother.

"Okay.... but don't cut my fingers" taehyung said being funny as he held his manly hand. Long finger of a surgeon. When jisoo's cold hands hold taehyung's hand her hand were trembling. Her heart was also beating so fast. What is happening to her.

What taehyung noticed was the softness of jisoo's hand. At that time taehyung felt difficult to control the hormones that rises. He wanted to break all the walls between him and jisoo. What is stopping him. Jisoo is hin legal wife she belongs to him. It's been so many days and he is still waiting. Now he don't want to off the fire that is in his heart.

"Aaah" jisoo was so tenced when taehyung said it saw suddenly. She look at taehyung's face so innocently.

"Does it hurt.... I am trying my best not to hurt you.... I am so sorry" jisoo widen her eyes.

"Hmm.... it really.... but not to my hands.... more over this not a thing you have be sorry about.... you can hurt me.... I have all the rights to hurt you" taehyung said a meaningful way.

"I have not so sure about it.... I am waiting for that day to come" when she knew what she have said right now she got so shocked at the same time she felt shy.

"I am actually waiting for the right time.... after few day you will be sure about that" taehyung really thinks about what will happen to if he comes close to her than this and jisoo also left him. So will take every step of him reminding him that he is a blind person.

.

.

.

.

Eunwoo feels that his whole life is over. All because of his family. His brother taehyung took away his first love. And when he was done he left her. Second time even been a blind person also he got his 'lover'. When his mother also ask him to marry jisoo she didn't show him any of her picture. If she show a picture then he would surely marry her. Now mom will be also making fun of him saying it would better if you listen to me. This is not good. Eunwoo lay on his bed for hours thinking about his life.

Like a sailor who doesn't have a destination eunwoo went out of his room. As he went out he saw jisoo. Like always she was so beautiful and so fresh. She smells like lavender. When jisoo went away as she didn't even saw him his heart start to get hurt.

1041 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy