💝9💝

Surprise

"I don't know what kind of children I have.... the day I got old my husband also leave me for a younger women.... children are also doing the same" dara said.

"No.... mom.... I will do what ever you say.... don't leave me mom" jisoo got up and hug dara. Jisoo is an emotional girl. She can't live with out her mother.

"Are you sure" dara ask.

"Yes" jisoo said crying.

"My daughter.... I know you are my luck.... i am so sorry i hit you" dara said. Dara stayed with jisoo till she sleep saying different thing make jisoo say yes to this wedding.

Jisoo stayed silent. She was crying inside but she was smiling outside.

.

.

.

.

Jisoo's friend lisa hit her self like thousand times when she heard this news. It made lisa shocked.

"Are you really going to marry a blind man.... I can't believe" lisa said.

"I don't care if he is blind or not.... the problem is I don't love him.... moreover I never saw him.... but I will do what my mom says.... I don't have another choice" jisoo said.

.

.

.

.

Jennie was living her life to the fullest in different countries with her friends. She don't have time to take care of yeonjun.

When jennie heard that taehyung was going to married she couldn't belive. What even shocked her more is when she found out that the girl was so beautiful and young.

But when she knew the girl is from a poor family she laughs. She knew that the girl was using taehyung to do medicine and will leave him when she is done.

.

.

.

.

Jisoo's friends and even her enemies tries to stop her wedding. But jisoo wanted to do what her mother said. Jisoo thinks that it it better that her future husband can't see her caz she don't love him.

As jisoo reaches cha mansion that family members praise jisoo for her beauty which made her blush make her more and more beautiful. Yoona proudly introduced jisoo to her friend as her daughter in law.

In downstairs stairs couch their was a slim boy sitting. His eys can't be seen because of the sunglass. And his face was coved with the beard.

Tonight jisoo is wearing a long beautiful white dress. The dress matches her skin a lot. As lisa was combing jisoo's hair her eyes was teared.

Jisoo's brain was full of questions. What will happen next. She still haven't seen taehyung. Is taehyung what kind of person. What is the reason jennie left him. A wife will not leave her husband just because he becomes blind.

"Taehyung.... here is jisoo" yoona made jisoo to sit next to taehyung as she made them to held their hands. When jisoo's cold hands touch taehyung's she got goosebumps so she pull her hands away.

"Hi" taehyung said softly in his manly voice.

"I will come" yoona said and went away to give time to let them talk. But non of them did as the place got silent.

"Are you both idiots or something.... why are you both staying silent.... I thought you both are fine with this wedding" lisa who enters the room said as she laughs breaking the silence.

"Hi taehyung.... I am lisa.... jisoo's best friend" lisa introduce her self.

"So happy to meet you" when lisa heard taehyung's voice she put her hand on her chest as she widen her eyes.

"Yaaa jisoo.... why are you staying so silently.... are you a doll or something" lisa started to make fun of jisoo.

At that time dara came there. Dara look at lisa with fire in her eyes. It feels like dara will burn lisa with that look. This made lisa to laugh a little. Dara is really angry with lisa. She is angry with lisa because lisa tried to stop this wedding.

"Jisoo.... I think you are still young to understand who are your enemies.... when children sees fire they tried to touch it because..." lisa started to laugh not letting dara to finish it.

"Yaaa stop laughing.... lalisa monoban.... I will tell everyone your true colour" dara said.

"Hahaha.... aunty.... really when you said that kind of example I really find it funny" lisa said and took jisoo's hand as she want out.

"Jisoo.... to tell the truth both of your voice matches a lot.... what i am telling is you both have a really beauty husky voice.... really when i heard his voice i almost faint.... jisoo when you get married some how get rid of that beard ok" lisa said as they walk in the garden.  No one knows what jisoo was thinking about at that time.

The wedding went smoothly and the guest stayed in the garden talking about everything.

After the wedding jisoo's friend took her to her room. That was it. The tears that jisoo was holding went out. All got shocked except lisa. Lisa knew exactly what jisoo feel right now.

Lisa tried to tell taehyung about how jisoo was fored to this wedding but she couldn't get time when she went home.

When all the guest went jisoo came to taehyung room as she change to her night dress and lay down on the soft couch. There is not even a hint of sleep on her eyes.

When she felt some one presence she look around and saw taehyung coming inside the room. With the orange light also jisoo knew how smart taehyung was.

Jisoo stayed on that place with out moving. For sure taehyung can't see. But taehyung direction was towards the couch. Jisoo's heart start to move faster.her eyes got widen. Can taehyung see but is putting on an act.

Because taehyung could get there jisoo jump from the couch as she sit behind it. Taehyung sat on the couch as he took off his socks. Again he got up came towards the direction jisoo is at. Quickly jisoo moves away. Jisoo was mistaken. Taehyung came towards the wardrobe to take his clothes. When jisoo saw how taehyung was moving his hand to find the dress jisoo felt bad.

It is not a big problem is she took the shirt for him. Jisoo took a step forward but stops. If she helps him with out knowing much about him then she might ended up in a big problem.

1058 words.

Well they met. Finally.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy