💝18💝

"You are really in a big misunderstandment.... this is not your fathers money.... your father was a waiter in a cafè.... he don't have any money at that time.... all this respects and money came from not your father.... understand. We are living like this because of taehyung's father.... the real owner of all his money is taehyung.... not you.... if you look at the owner of the house that we live in London you will know that house is also given to taehyung by his father.... you are living like this because you have a good heart.... but see what happens.... you treat him like an enemy.... I don't know what to say.... I haven't seen any thing like this even in a drama or a film" when yoona told the truth eunwoo was froze on his spot.

"What will happen to taehyung when he knows your true colours....he will be so sad.... he is so kind hearted to everyone.... but the day he was in need every one left him.... you don't know how to accept when a good thing happen to you.... when I found a great girl like dahyun for you.... you reject her also.... then why should I find another girl for you.... live like you want.... you will like bad girls who into drugs"  eunwoo don't know what say when yoona leave the room.

We are living like this because of taehyung's father.... the real owner of all his money is taehyung.... not you....  eunwoo held his head as he sit in the floor. All the thing he was left was this money and this house. But now he knows this this is not his. He is a son of a waiter. Millionaire's son is teahyung. Why is taehyung is the one who is getting all the happiness in the world.

.

.

.

.

Dara was standing near the wall looking out though the window. She remember the every word yoona said to eunwoo. She has almost make a huge mistake. A huge mistake.

Dara quickly went to the kitchen. She saw the pizza that she made specially for eunwoo. Both taehyung and eunwoo lives pizza.

"I will not give anything to eunwoo.... he almost got me and marry jisoo.... hmm.... what was he say.... this is my house.... this is my money.... but all this belongs to my lovely son in law.... I have almost thrown away the diamond sin in law I got" dara smiled.

She will take the pizza to taehyung.  She don't know how taehyung is feeling now. She haven't contacted any of them after taehyung was hospitalized. So sad. Dara ran to her room.

Jisoo was laying on the bed. Her beautiful eyes has turn in blood red.

"Jisoo.... don't cry and get up fast.... taehyung is hospitalized.... I actually thought it was not a big a problem and yoona was just making a big fuss about it.... that is why I told you not to go.... get up fast.... you have to be with your husband.... make it quick.... I will call to a car.... I even made a pizza because taehyung really loves it" the change in dara made jisoo shocked at the same time happy.

"I am coming mom" jisoo said and went into the bathroom.

"Make it fast" dara was smiling. She will teach eunwoo a lesson. She will make sure eunwoo have to leave the house.

When they quickly went to the hospital they found out that taehyung left to the house. Dara was sad she couldn't visit taehyung when he was in hospital. She was scared to know how yoona will react. But still she have time.

Jisoo went taehyung's room with her mother. Taehyung  was laying on the bed. He was covering his eyes with the sunglass. Yoona was sitting next to taehyung on the bed as she feed her. For the first time jisoo saw the anger from yoona's face. And jisoo knew it will happen.

"Taehyung.... my son can you eat pizza.... I made a pizza for you and went to the hospital only to find out you came home" dara said.

"Dara only now you knew taehyung is sick.... when people who are not related to us also visited taehyung.... taehyung can't eat spicy food" yoona said as she back faced jisoo and dara.

"I can eat one slice mom" taehyung said slowly.

"Yoona I know you are angry at us.... we knew taehyung was sick and hospitalized.... but there is someone in this house who threatened us.... that's why we didn't go.... we came this room also secretly" dara said.

"Who" yoona ask.

"I am telling the truth.... eunwoo threatened us.... when eunwoo came back to Korea he saw jisoo and like her.... when he knew jisoo was taehyung's wife he got angry.... told jisoo to get divorced or she can't live here this is my house.... he eve said jisoo can't go to London.... that is why I locked jisoo inside the room.... eunwoo is treating taehyung like an enemy" dara said as she dramatically brings tears to her eyes.

Yoona belive every word dara said. She have seen and heard what eunwoo said to taehyung. First time she have forgiven. But second time she will take actions.

Taehyung was laying on the bed  not saying anything. But there was complain in his hearts. Is eunwoo out of his mind. Why us he loving his wife all the time. First it was jennie. Now jisoo. He got the answer of all the questions he wanted to ask jisoo for not visiting to him in the hospital. Every thing is because of eunwoo.

"I am only embarrassed because of him.... jisoo.... my daughter.... forgive me.... dara you you also forgive me.... to tell the truth I was angry.... I thought you all ran away when taehyung got sick.... but all this is because of eunwoo"  yoona said and smile.

"Look at jisoo's eyes.... she never stoped crying.... she really loves taehyung" when dara said that jisoo's was turned red.

1009 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy