💝11💝

At that time taehyung also came there like always covering her eyes with sunglass.

"Eunwoo.... you came.... how are you.... too bad you couldn't participate in my wedding" taehyung smiled.

"Mom didn't said and make the wedding as a secret" eunwoo was happy.  He don't care even if jisoo sees taehyung. Who will want a blind man as a husband.

"Did you meet my wife" taehyung ask.

"No.... I haven't" eunwoo said. He even don't want to meet taehyung's wife.

Dara was having fun. So eunwoo did know. When he will get know he surely will get shocked.

"I am feeling so hot.... I will cone back drinking some water" eunwoo said as he don't want talk with taehyung.

He went to the kitchen side only for one reason. To see that beautiful girl. But eunwoo could not see her any where. Where is she. How can she disappear at this short amount of time.

Eunwoo sit next to the dinning room as he kept on drinking water. He doesn't know how much has he drank. The girl really did a magic on her. He was not like this even when he saw jennie.

Jisoo made sure to give taehyung his medicine and all on time. She do all the job as his wife with out a complain. What jisoo shocked most in these all days is she never saw taehyung taking off his sunglass. May be it's a glass given to by the doctor.

Now it is 10 in the night. Jisoo came out of the bathroom after taking a shower which made the room to have beautiful secent. Taehyung wanted to see jisoo right now but he can't but still this scent made him smile. Every time jisoo comes near him there will be beautiful smell that he really loves now.

Taehyung was listening to music using his headset. Jisoo can't see any expression on his face because he is wearing the sunglass.

Why isn't taehyung not sleeping tonight. Others nights taehyung used to sleep at this time. Jisoo thinks about taehyung a lot. She always want to stay bear him not to let any harm to him. But all this is in her heart.

Even though jisoo wanted to sleep. She sits infront of the computer as she look at the pictures.  It was full of jennie and yeonjun pics. Not even one picture of taehyung. Jisoo was shock when she knew there was no picture of there wedding also. For sure that wedding will be a dreamy wedding.

"Jisoo" jisoo turn around to see taehyung as she heard him call her being surprised.

"Yes" jisoo said respectfully. It was the voice that taehyung loves to hear now like a song. Is jisoo beautiful as much her voice.

"Mom talk to me today.... mom thought there is a problem between us.... she was so sad" taehyung said.

"Really" jisoo was sitting put her legs on the chair and putting her face on her legs.(I am really bad at describing I am so sorry)

"I think it is better for us to talk to each other then keeping a silence.... where the parents are" taehyung said.

"Okay" jisoo said.

"I know you are forced.... and I feel sorry for you.... but I am too....my mom forced me too.... I know no girl will want to live with a blind man" when taehyung said that jisoo feel something else. A feeling she never felt before. Her eyes got wet.

"Every thing will be ok.... one day you these deeds will be paid" taehyung said and jisoo didn't want to say any thing as she said a simple yes.

"Mom told me you want become a eye doctor" taehyung said.

Jisoo got shocked. She never think about this. She still don't think about from what she would specialised. Many yoona tell like that because of her mom.
Jisoo stand up from the chair as she go and lay on the bed.

"Hope so.... mom told I will be going to London next month to do the course.... I really love to study" jisoo said.

Taehyung smile fade from jisoo's that sentence.  Maybe when after studying jisoo will leave him. Even he can't see ever again jisoo's scent, behaviour and her voice had a special place in his heart.

"Ouch" jisoo said.

"What happen" taehyung was tensed.

When I pull the hand my hand hit too hard" jisoo said as she caressed her hand. Taehyung really want see the owner of that voice. His wife who also stay with him all the time but he still can't imagine her.

He almost that that she is the girl that is the queen of his dreams. But he is not that good lucked to have that big coincidence. Even if she look like not what he thinks still she is really a good girl.

"Use some ominent so the pain will go" taehyung said.

Taehyung and jisoo stay there talking to each other mostly about jisoo's course.

Taehyung was feeling said and nervous when he knew jisoo will go in two months. He don't want jisoo to leave. Jisoo is the one brought a little bit of light to his dark life.

"Goid night jisoo" taehyung said. This is the beginning of their friendship and now taehyung want to have another colour in their relationship but it is if jisoo wanted to. He don't want to force jisoo with any thing.

.

.

.

.

Eunwoo wake up early at the morning only for one reason. To start his day seeing jisoo. As he got out of room he saw jisoo.

When jisoo came out of the kitchen she was wearing a white night dress. Even in the early morning jisoo is so beautiful and fresh. Just like moon. Jisoo had a hot coffee in her hand. As eunwoo kept looking her mouth widen he saw jisoo entering taehyung's room. What is jisoo doing in taehyung room wearing a night dress and holding a hot coffee.

Is this a joke. Or this real. No. Jisoo went that room as a maid to give taehyung a coffee. Or maybe. No. That will not happen. As eunwoo was standing there as a sad painting he saw jisoo coming out of the taehyung room so he went after.

"Can you a coffee to me" eunwoo ask. Jisoo look at to him in a look saying who are you.

1070 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy

I belong with you (vsoo)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara