💝21💝

Jisoo was organizing the books in yoona's room. At the time one book fell and a photo fell from the book. Her heart beats stops when she saw the person in the photo. It is a photo of the stranger that she fell in love.

Who is this. There are some similarities with taehyung. For sure this person has some relationship with cha mansion. Jisoo put the pho inside a book and hides it before yoona comes. She quickly got out that room as she went her room with that. At that time taehyung was in the shower.

Jisoo hide that photo and went to yoona to ask about him. She can't wait anymore.

"Mom.... I really Hope's you will tell the truth....do you have a son except taehyung and eunwoo" when jisoo ask this yoona got scared.

"Jisoo.... does taehyung knows" yoona ask as she look around.

"No.... I didn't told him.... and didn't even ask him" jisoo said.

"I will tell you all when the right time comes....jisoo keep this as a secret from taehyung.... yes I do have none more son.... but jisoo please keep this as a secret" jisoo started to talk about something else when she saw irene coming there. But she was still shocked.  What kind of game is destiny playing with her. My loved taehyung's brother. A stom has taken over jisoo's heart.

Jisoo lock the door as she kept on looking at that photo. He is so handsome.

After sometimes taehyung came out of the bathroom. Jisoo wanted to look at taehyung powerful eyes since he was not wearing the sunglass.

"Jisoo.... what are you doing" it felt like taehyung said then when he saw her. Jisoo quickly take the photo and put it inside the book.

"I am reading a story.... (reccomend me one I will change to it later) one of the best story.... should I red this story for you" taehyung find it funny when jisoo said that. She never red stories in his life. He was so busy in hospital and he spend his free time with yeonjun. He don't have much time to have fun. But it would be a pleasure to hear jisoo reading that story. Before taehyung could say anything lisa came inside that room with out permission.

"Jisoo.... you are reading such a beautiful story" lisa said as she took the book from jisoo. At that time the photo inside the book fell down and hit near lisa's leg. Lisa quickly bend down and took the photo as she shouts.

"Wow.... such a handsome boyfriend.... you are putting this inside the book and looking to it.... jisoo.... who is this.... he is so handsome" lisa said and kiss the photo. The expression on jisoo's face change. For sure taehyung will question her.

The tears started to come to jisoo's eyes. She bit her lips to stop them. There was no expression on taehyung's face. He went and sit on the couch as he put his headset on.

"Why are you so tensed.... this is your boyfriend right" lisa said. She didn't care about what anyone thinks. Does she don't know what will happen to taehyung and jisoo because of her.

Jisoo knew lisa did this on purpose. Lisa really want to separate taehyung and jisoo. Lisa is so good. She has somehow achieved it.

As jisoo quickly went out of the room lisa went out smiling evily.

"Lisa you are so bad.... just now you have kind of separated me and taehyung.... taehyung will be so sad.... don't you know.... I have never met a good person like taehyung before.... even if I love thousands people I will not leave taehyung" jisoo said.

"I said that for fun.... taehyung will not believe it.... anyway he have to know you love someone else.... you married him because you were forced.... how can I make you understand this" lisa got angry.

"Lisa you are so bad.... I will not talk to you.... even if you love me for one bit you would never do this.... you have to know I will not stand to here when people bad mouth taehyung.... I love taehyung.... I love him a lot" lisa understand how big the problem was when jisoo started to cry so she quickly left cha mansion. At that time irene was there to look all that smiling.

"You have bid good bye to your best friend.... that is so good.... she always used to flirt with jin.... always try to make problems between couples" irene said as she kept on chewing gums. Jisoo cover her face with her hand as she ran to her room.

That night again a space came between taehyung and jisoo.when jisoo came to the room taehyung was already sleeping.

.

.

.

.

Jennie easily made eunwoo fell for her. She use eunwoo as a key to go the cha mansion.

Eunwoo and jennie was holding hand as they went inside the cha mansion. Eunwoo dream to make jennie his has finally came true. Jennie is more beautiful than before. As they reach living room every one was there. Yoona, dara, jin and irene got shocked to see them. Eunwoo was sad to the fact taehyung and jisoo was not there.

"Meet my wife jennie" eunwoo said.

"Wife" yoona did something to her mouth that a person who saw that may think she ate poison.

"Yup we got married.... taehyung left jennie with out her fault" eunwoo said.

Jin was giving a scary look to jennie. Dara was also angry.  Jisoo did tell her there thrown out of the apartment before because of taehyung's ex wife. Jennie even had a past relationship with jin.

Jin handsomeness affects jennie. This is one face that will hurt her inside his house. The one who broke her heart before. She was like a toy to jin before. When he got bored he got rid of her. His true love whom he got married is sitting next to her smiling like she is making fun of jennie.

1010 words

Eunwoo and jennie came back

At the same time

Jin and irene are here

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy