💝2💝

“I think mom is in her room" eunwoo said and both of them smile at him before the walk towards the house leaving eunwoo alone who kept looking at them.

At that time eunwoo took a apple from the fruit plate on the table as he slice the apple into pieces as he was relieving his anger on the apple.

Taehyung this is my house. You can’t live in my house being all happy when I am surfacing to the deepest. I want to slice you into pieces just like I did to this apple.

.

.

.

.

Few days later. Taehyung and jennie kept on dating as they are now going to get married next week where the fire in eunwoo’s heart to taehyung was getting bigger as the days pass by.

After a long shift taehyung was walk back to his house since he wanted some excrises and the evening air is perfect for a good walk.

As he was walking a girl who was riding a bicycle came into that road as taehyung hot hit and both fell on the ground.

Taehyung quickly got and help the girl to get up. “are you okay" taehyung ask as the girl look at him nod.

Taehyung freeze on his spot as he saw the girl face. He gave never seen a girl as beautiful as her. As taehyung was still on freeze on his spot the girl have now already drove away.

.

.

.

.

Jisoo put her hand on her chest to feel the fast heart beat of hers. What is happening to her. This is completely a new thing to her. She have never felt this way before.

Jisoo went into her house as she quickly ran to her room. Jisoo is a twenty years old girl who is from a poor family. Well not that poor as they can provide themselves everything they wants.

Jisoo is so popular in her neighborhood for her beauty and personality. All the patent in kept praying for getting jisoo as there daughter in law. So jisoo always used to get love confessions but always se used to reject them.

But today her heart skip in a completel different way as she met path with a handsome stranger. That stranger made sure that jisoo would never forget him.

.

.

.

.

Days passes and today is the day of the wedding of taehyung and jennie. Jennie was so happy that she is finally going to get married to taehyung but on the other hand now a bays taehyung is always lost in thoughts. He can’t get his mind off of the tiny girl he made path with. Is this perhaps love.

Now taehyung belive that he made fell in love with the girl he saw only once in his life. But taehyung knows that now it is too late since he is now going to get married to jennie.

If he is always thinking about that girl then it would be a really big betrayal for jennie since jennie love him a lot. So taehyung promise to his self that he will forget about that girl and will live his life with jennie loving her.

Taehyung and jennie move to to London as they hot as they want to live and and taehyung want to get specialised.

.

.

.

.

dara and cl were talking as they are now sitting on the small bench in the back of cha mansion. Both dara and cl are maids at cha mansion.

“Cl now many youngest daughter jisoo is all grown up and I want her to get married  soon” dara said.

“Yes dara the best thing to do now is made as get married as soon as possible” cl said.

“Do you know what dara you can make jisoo to marry eunwoo.... eunwoo is still single taehyung is the one who got married” cl added.

“I also kept wanting jisoo to get married to some one who is really rich that she don’t have to do any thing and sleep all day" dara said.

“You can talk to yoona about this” cl said and dara nodded.

Dara was cleaning the kitchen when yoona came into get some water. Dara think that this will be the best time to tell yoona about jisoo.

“Yoona can I have a word with you" dara ask and yoona nodded as she sit on a chair to listen to what dara is going to say.

“Please don’t be offended but I have daughter who is really beautiful and have a good personality..... I want to ask let make eunwoo an.....”

“Stop" dara was cut off by yoona. “not even one word dara.... they is no way I am letting eunwoo to get married to a maids daughter.... dara don’t forget where you are... if you want your daughter to get married then my driver has a son... you can ask him and make your daughter marry to his son" yoona said.

“I am really sorry yoona I will not talk about this ever again please forgive me" dara said and yoona went out of the kitchen with out one more word. Today yoona reminded dara what was her class.

.

.

.

.

Eunwoo was in beach alone as he was looking at the familys and the couples who are enjoying.

At that time a really beautiful girl came and stand next to him. She was smiling as she kept looking forward.

That time a handsome boys came out of the water as he made his way towards them.

“Irene you are really missing me I see" he said as he was rubbing his hair with his hands making waters go out.

“Ofcourse jin I do miss you a lot" irene said as she give a kiss on jin's lips.

“Hey men what are you doing here" jin said but eunwoo ignored.

“Are you daft... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... you a daft" jin said and laughs irene also join him but eunwoo still stands there.

1008 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy