💝24💝

When taehyung work up it was almost eleven in the morning. He had slept so much. Taehyung got up from the bed as he open the window and look outside. It was a beautiful day.

He took the shower and thought of going to the dinning room to take the breakfast. But he change his mind as he sit on the couch. No. He will have act like he is still blind for some days. Like this he will understand who ate his enemies and who are his friends.

Taehyung look at the door when heatd the door opening. He saw his wife coming in with his breakfast. She was still wearing the same dress from the last night.

Taehyung watches as his wife put the juice glass, sandwich, omelette and cutted fruits on the table near the couch and she went out with out saying anything or even with out looking at him. Taehyung didn't like this behaviour of his wife.

.

.

.

.

When lisa came out of the room jisoo took her to the balcony.

"What did tae say" jisoo's heart was beating fast.

When taehyung came back from Europe last night all of them were in eunwoo's grand mother's house. Lisa was staying with jisoo in cha mansion for almost five days. When last night taehyung came to the room lisa was the one sleeping on the bed. Taehyung will not know it since he can't see. Jisoo came home last night little late. And when she came taehyung was sleeping while locking the door. In the morning also jisoo check a lot if taehyung have open the door or not.

Lisa to the breakfast to taehyung because jisoo was begging her to. Jisoo wanted to stay away from taehyung for some days since she knew she will get sad and cry every time she will see him. It was jisoo's luck that lisa is staying at cha mansion now. When taehyung left to the Europe also he was angry with her and was not talking to her so jisoo was not ready to face taehyung.

"He didn't say anything.... it feel like there was a tape on his mouth.... moreover by the smell he will know it is not you.... when I take lunch in the afternoon I will wear your dress and wear your perfume.... so that he might hug me and I will shout till every one come there" lisa said as she laughs.

"I am so sad that he is not talking.... this is all your faults.... even my faults.... it was my fault that I kept that photo.... taehyung will he so sad.... tell me lisa.... what should I do" jisoo sit on the couch in the balcony.

"Go hug him and tell him you love him so much.... tell him that your heart will break if he don't talk to you.... like in dramas bring his hand and put into on your chest and say feel my heart beats" lisa said the last sentence in a dramatic way.

"Yaaa lisa I will not do that" jisoo said as she hit lisa's hand.

"I don't know if tae could see, what will happen to me.... I can't go infront of him when he can't even see" jisoo said to her self.

"Where is the queen bee that live in this house.... I haven't seen her today" lisa ask.

"Will you stop calling her in nicknames.... jennie and eunwoo went to jeju island.... jennie is having so much fun.... she used to bring yeonjun here somedays.... oh my God that boy is so cute.... but jennie she don't even think about taking care of yeonjun" jisoo said. The whole day jisoo spend with out entering yo the room.

.

.

.

.

After coming from Europe Europe teahyung's life has change a lot. Now taehyung used to get out of the room more often. Today also taehyung who left house with jimin came home at eleven in the night. Every one thought taehyung didn't want stay in the room all the time even though he is blind.

When eunwoo and jennie enter the house taehyung was sitting in the living room couch as he kept on drinking a coffee. Eunwoo did something to his mouth and jennie said something near eunwoo's ear and smiled.

"Hi.... you finally came back from Europe.... how was Europe" jennie ask smirking. Taehyung didn't say any thing as he kept on looking at the coffee cup.

"Are you even draft now" jennie laughd loudly.

"This time also you went to do something to that eye right.... and came back when it was not successful.... yeonjun is really lovely and cute.... he also gets afraid of that beard.... that's why I don't bring him here that often" jennie said.

"Jen stop with that and let's go and watch the movie" eunwoo said as he took jennie's hand they went to eunwoo's room.

After sometimes taehyung jin and irene entering the house holding hands. Even though they are not related to him he the the difference between the way they greeted him.

It feels like jin got sad about taehyung. For sure the smile on jin face disappeared and was replaced with a sad one. Jin bite his lips slowly. Irene Smiled as she is a taehyung's family member.

"Ya.... our brother is here.... welcome back.... I am so happy.... did you bring chocolates" irene ask. This is the first time taehyung saw irene and taehyung have to say irene is really beautiful.

"I did.... mom have it" taehyung smiled as he say.

"Thank you" irene start to jump in happiness.

"Yaa.... aren't you embarrassed.... why are you jumping like a small kid when you heard the word chocolate.... is this the first time you are going g to eat chocolate" jin said as he hold irene's ear which made irene to hit jin.

.

.

.

.

When taehyung was in a park near cha mansion the thing he saw made him freeze. His wife is holding hand with the boy in her phone display as she was talking to her. Taehyung knew that boy. He is really famous for being a CEO at a young age. It's okay. Even though he is blind other members in family can see but why are they not stopping jisoo. Taehyung became angry.

1051 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy