💝16💝

At that time jisoo saw a small spider near the bed. It must come inside the room when the window was opened earlier. Jisoo shouted in fear as she hug taehyung.

"Spider.... spider"

"Where" taehyung was so sad that he can't do simple thing like this also to jisoo. He can't save jisoo from a small insect. At these kind of times he feels how much disable he is. He can't take care of his own wife.

"There" jisoo signaled using her hand. He forgot that taehyung is blind because she was that scared. Taehyung could feel the fast beat of jisoo's heart. This closeness is making his patience to go away.

"Jisoo.... call eunwoo" taehyung said slowly.

"Ohh.... sorry.... I forgot about it" jisoo leave taehyung's hand and ran to call her mother. She don't want to eunwoo to know about that she is scared of spiders. No. It is not good to call her mom. Her mom will make fun her. Who should she bring. For sure she will sleep even she will not even enter that room as long as the spider is there.

At last she want to the small house in the where the maids stay and got rid of the spider.

"I can't do a simple thing like that also" taehyung said being sad. He felt like he is useless and makes others life miserable. What what to do. This is his life.

"It's okay.... it's okay if you can't do that kind of things ever.... I have no complains.... for sure you are a type of husband that I wanted.... I don't want any one else" jisoo said slowly.

"I really can't believe.... are you telling the truth" taehyung held jisoo's hand with the help of jisoo as he placed a kiss on her hand. Jisoo felt shy. This is the first time she felt his lips. This is the first time someone has done this to her.

"How can I make you to believe.... I don't know" jisoo said as she hold more on his hand.

The romantic taste that brought by the rain brings love to both of their hearts.

"Jisoo.... I am so happy tonight.... I have waited enough.... the feeling that have slept inside of me have a awaken tonight" taehyung said as he hold jisoo's face using his both hands and kissed her soft lips for the first time. At that time jisoo's body light up on fire.

The kisses she gets from taehyung's beautiful lips and the and the way taehyung's hands move on her body made her feel like she got all the happiness in the world.

The two hearts locked more than before. But taehyung never said I love u anything like that. It felt like he did this because he was jisoo's husband. But it's okay. Tonight it is not only jisoo body taehyung mark as his but also her heart.

Jisoo kept looking at taehyung face when he sleeps as tears ran out of her eyes. In this world is there is no one who care about them both. Why is everyone wanting separate her from her husband whom she loves a lot.

.

.

.

.

Jennie walking back and forth in her room as she was so angry and ready to explode. Her friend chaeyoung was sitting on the bed as she kept on eating potato chips.

"She is so beautiful.... she looks really like an angle.... urgh.... I hate her" jennie said and hit the wall. But it only made her hand to hurt.

"Don't be like that jennie.... taehyung is a blind man.... looks like an old man with that beard.... why are you getting so jealous" chaeyoung said.

"Shut up.... don't make me angry.... I don't want to taehyung to get a girl who is prettier than me.... that's why I am jealous.... I don't know how she can be that beautiful even with out any makeup.... I really hate her.... I even can't sleep tonight" jennie said as she threw her self to the couch.

"Jennie you are more beautiful you look as sexy on that red dress" when chaeyoung said that jennie jump from the couch as she stop infront of the mirror. That is true. She is beautiful. If taehyung see her in this dress he will surely get mad. The thoughts made her smile but not for too long because of another thought she had. Jisoo will be more beautiful in this dress.

"Ohh chae.... I am really jealous of her straight hair.... it looks so soft.... the colour is also so beautiful.... Tomorrow I will straight my hair and colour dye" jennie said.

"It will be really beautiful.... don't worry.... your lover will be more beautiful than taehyung" chaeyoung said.

"Yaaa.... don't even lay an eye on my lover" jennie said.

"Jen.... can tell you an idea to get rid of that beautiful jisoo.... go and give yeonjun to her.... she will get divorce from taehyung when she have to take care of a blind man and his son" chaeyoung said laughing.

"Good idea chae.... I even can't think about a thing like that" jennie hug chaeyoung.

"I think because jisoo is poor is got  married to taehyung.... live with a blind man is equal to live in a hell.... when I go near to cha mansion with some of my friends I haven't seen them.... it feel like no one live there.... maybe she is always staying her room being too shy to face the world.... I will go to cha mansion tomorrow with yeonjun.... really I can't look after yeonjun.... giving birth to a child is painful.... and looking after them is so difficult.... I can't do this.... maybe that jisoo will also be pregnant right now.... Haha.... it will be fun to watch her taking care of two children" jennie said laughing.

.

.

.

.

Last night jisoo sleep so peacefully inside taehyung arms and when she got up the black weather came. Dara forced her and took her to lisa's house. She even took jisoo's phone so that she can't call taehyung. Dara's plan to separate jisoo and taehyung has started. Jisoo was so angry at the same time sad.

1034 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy