💝26💝

When taehyung went inside the room his steps freeze. It is like a riddle. A riddle that he can't solve. That beautiful girl is in his room. On his bed. She was laying on a side and she was crying. Taehyung brain got full of questions. He even forget to blink. After staying like statue for a moment taehyung started to go towards the room when his brain started to work again.

Now he got to ask all the questions that needs the answers. This is his very first love, the beat of his heart. Today will the ending of all his waiting.

"Are you crying.... it really hurts right when jennie holds your hair" taehyung ask.

Jisoo sit on the bed as he look at taehyung with tears full of her eyes.

"Jennie is really a bad person.... I really don't know why she is like that" taehyung said as he sit on the bed little far from the girl.

Jisoo get up and sit on the floor infront of taehyung as she look at taehyung full of love. This made taehyung more shocked.

"Are you still not forgiving me" taehyung was really shocked by jisoo's this sentence because that voice is a really familiar voice. That voice is a voice that made taehyung happy. Is this really jisoo. Then who the one that was sleeping in his bed when he came back from Europe. Jisoo got tensed by taehyung's reaction.

"For what.... are you really jisoo.... my wife" taehyung heart was beating so fast that it feel like his heart will get out from hos chest.

Jisoo is confused. From her beautiful eyes eyes it showed the sadness and shocked. Does taehyung really don't know. Or is he forgotten about her. Or is he purposefully joking around with her.

"Tae.... when I love you this much please trust me for once.... my heart is only beating for you.... I can't live one more day with out your love.... please.... please trust me" jisoo hold on taehyung hand as she hug him while throwing her self in his arms.

Taehyung couldn't belive. This us really a beautiful dream. Destiny is joking with him. How this be real. He don't know when the girl he loves got married to him and was with him for months. Being blind is a big punishment. At last he finally got his true love.

"Ohh my love.... why won't I forgive you.... all this days you will not know how much I love you.... but today I will let you know how much I love you" taehyung said as he took off the sunglass and made jisoo to lay on the bed.

"I love so much.... tae.... your eyes are so beautiful.... I don't care if you can't see ever.... but this eyes will be my happiness.... now when I see jennie...."

"Don't talk about her love" taehyung cut off jisoo as he started to kiss her face. Even though they are not this lovable they did spend time with each other as a couple. But today taehyung showed how much romantic person he is. Jisoo was getting love and care that she had never felt before.

.

.

.

.

Yoona call to taehyung, jin and eunwoo as she a important thing to tell them. Taehyung was covering his eyes with his sunglass. Eunwoo was feeling bored. Like also jin was in his silly smile.

When yoona started to talking in a serious tone jin also payed his full attention to her leaving his funny side. All the three of them are shocked. Taehyung look at jin in a different way. Is the silly child like boy really his brother. Since the child hood which out getting any love from jin grow up in a poor family, so how can taehyung blame jin. Jin doesn't have any fault. In taehyung heart there was love towards jin from the moment he knew jin is his brother. So this is the reason both of there eyes look a like. Jin is more closed to him than eunwoo.

Eunwoo also smiled. His best friend is his half brother. It didn't feel like this news is a new news to jin.

"It is not a big deal.... this happen because of seojin.... now she is really old and we don't know when she will die so there is no need say anything to her.... to tell the truth dara mom also gave me so much love.... irene and jisoo too.... we can to call this also as destiny....  but unlike taehyung and eunwoo I faced so many challenges.... I had live in the road.... couldn't study well.... but it is okay.... no one knew about this" jin said and laughs as he placed a kiss on yoona's forehead.

Then suddenly jin pulled taehyung's sunglass. At that time taehyung look at jin for a moment. And jin knew. Even though taehyung act a lot he can see. This time he went to Europe for it.

Taehyung hugged jin as he meesed jin's hair. "I am so happy.... if we gave known this before" taehyung said.

"Now I knew secret also" jin wispers near taehyung's ear. Taehyung hit jin's back as he laughs.

"My best friend.... turn up.... let's go party" jin said as he put his hand on eunwoo's shoulder. After sometimes the news was all over cha mansion. Jennie was so angry. Now jin have more power.

Even though jisoo was so happy with the news another riddle came to her. If jin is the son of yoona then who is the boy in the photo. Did that boy die. And no one want to remember that boy. So sad. But in any way jisoo wanted to know who that boy really is.

.

.

.

.

The cha family went to the their beach house for a vacation. Some are playing in the sea while others are swimming.  Yeonjun was sitting on taehyung's lap as he was playing with the sand. Taehyung kept looking at this son full of love.

1006 words.

Four or five parts left 😣😥

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy