💝7💝

Jin and irene got married while they were in China with out anyone knowing and went to the pairs for their honeymoon.

Irene was so happy to come to Paris. It was like her dream come true. Irene now know why everyone say that Paris is the most romantic place in the world.

.

.

.

.

Dara was in the living room watching k drama when she heard the door bell.

"Who is it know at this time" dara said under her breath being annoyed.

She open the door and saw a men in his thirties who is wearing a suit.

"Get out of this apartment in thirty minutes" the man said.

"What this apartment is brought by my son jin" dara said.

"He sold this apartment to us... here see for your self" the man said and handed dara some papers.

Dara's eyes widen when she saw the papers. Yes jin really sold the apartment with out even telling to her.

Jisoo came out of the apartment at that time and saw a men infront of the door and she went their to ask about what's going on.

"Mom what's going on" jisoo ask.

"Jisoo.... jin sold the Apartment with out telling us.... he said we have to go out in thirty minutes" dara said as she started crying.

"I see you have a beautiful daughter... you can live here if you let me marry her" the man said.

Dara's blood boils when the man said that. She slap the man face so hard. She is not a type of women to sell her daughters for money.

"Don't even think about like that.... I don't sell my daughters.... we will get out of this place in thirty minutes at that time don't even lay an eyes on my daughter" dara said as she went in dragging her with her.

.

.

.

.

"Jennie can you bring water to me... I am really thirsty" taehyung said.

Jennie who was laying on the bed peacefully got annoyed. Now she always have to do this and that. Taehyung can't do anything on his own. She is like a maid doing everything for taehyung.

"Taehyung can't we hired a maid.... I can't do everything to you... I am so tired.... you mom also don't care as she sit in the couch like a queen" jennie said.

"Jennie stop.... I don't want to hear anything like that about my mother didn't I tell you this earlier" taehyung said.

"Fine than divorce me.... I can't stay with you anymore.... I can't live with a blind man" jennie said.

"Fine I will divorce you today" taehyung said.

"I am going.... try living with out me.... you blind man" jennie said as she pack the thing and went out taking the sleeping yeonjun.

.

.

.

.

Dara leave a deep sigh as she enters the cha mansion. As she walk inside she saw yoona sitting in the living room.

"Hi yoona I came here to ask some thing from you" dara said.

"What is it dara" yoona ask.

"Can I get my job back" dara ask looking at the floor.

"Ohh you can... but can I ask why so suddenly" yoona ask.

"Well yoona.... jin he went to the China and sell the apartment last week and know me and jisoo are living in jisoo's friend lisa's house.... jisoo left her job when jin said he will let her do medicine and now we are out of money" dara said tearing up.

"Ohh dara I am so sad to hear that.... well jennie also left taehyung and they got divorced.... jennie said so bad things to taehyung and she even call today and said bad things to all of us in the family" yoona said.

"Ohh really I am so sorry to hear about it" dara said.

"Dara help me please..... I will give you any amount of money..... I will do any thing you say..... dara bring a light to my taehyung's life..... I want jisoo to be taehyung's wife" tears started to come from yoona's eyes.

Dara sit there with out saying anything as she don't know what to say or how to react.

"Dara.... like that jisoo can do medicine.. I will treat her like a princess.... you can stay in this house with me.... dara why aren't you saying anything.... you don't want to jisoo to marry taehyung" yoona ask.

"I am fine with this but how about jisoo" dara said as jisoo look at the ground. She want jisoo to marry eunwoo. Eunwoo is the owner of all this not taehyung.

"I know you wants eunwoo to marry jisoo.... but eunwoo is someone who will strike to his words.... yesterday I beg him so much telling him to marry jisoo but didn't agree.... he said he knows about jin's sisters.... now he is going to go to the London.... what should i do with him.... I was so sad caz eunwoo didn't want to marry jisoo at that time I knew about taehyung and jennie.... I want some one like jisoo to be the daughter in law of this family.... that's why I am begging you" yoona kept on saying different thing to dara so that she would agree.

As if you don't have any other choice dara agreed to yoona to sell her daughter. Yoona said dara and jisoo can stay in the cha mansion till the weekend and ask dara to keep this as a secret because she has a reason to it.

Yoona was afraid that someone might get jisoo because if her ethereal beauty. She wanted to make jennie jealous and surprise the family and most importantly yoona wants to hide jisoo from the world.

.

.

.

.

Yoona came to taehyung's room and saw him listening to the music. Yoona took off the headset as she sit next to her son.

"Taehyung I have something to say.... very important thing" yoona said. Tight now she is smiling. To tell the truth this is really important thing.

"What is it mom" taehyung ask and smile as he feel how happy his mom was to from her voice.

1017 words.

End of the waiting every one. On next chapter tae ans soo will meet.

OMG it took so many days but finally they will meet in next chapter. I hope you all are excited.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy