Chapter 15

I sprint. Pass through. One abomination didn't seem to bother. One shriek loudly and the two others are right up my ass. My fucking flashlight choose this moment to give up, leaving me in a vulnerable position. I throw the piece of junk behind in an effort to hit the creatures, but I hear it crash to the ground.

I fucking hope there is no turns to the tunnel I'm in.

Even if I wanted to fight with my shotgun, I would never be able to aim properly now. I still have my grenade, but the walls are too narrow. I'll get caught in the blast. I'm loosing speed. I can practically feel their nasty breath along my neck.

Suddenly, the ground loses shape under my feet. I feel claws running down my back as I fell toward unknown depth. In all the chaos, I hear roars of frustration behind me.
I don't fall for long. I get the edge of something right in my stomach, but I don't have the time or the precision in the dark to hold onto it.

So I fall again.

Hit my head on something else.
Then I get entangled in something that feel like heavy wires. It finally stopped me.

Everything hurts more, but the sound of the abominations seems distant. I don't know what pit I fell into or how deep it still is under me.

All I know is that I am slowly fading away as the pain take over.

The next day On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara