S03E54: Our Town

Roslyn's POV

I arrive at the Salvatore boarding house. I'm all packed to leave. But apparently Damon had something to show me before I leave. I go to his room to see him with Stefan. "Am I early?" I ask them.

"No, you're both late" Stefan tells me. "We were supposed to meet Bonnie at the witch house in ten minutes" he states.

"Relax, brother. You don't want your hair to fall out" Damon tells him.

"Would you hurry up? We have work to do. You know, Klaus isn't gonna spontaneously self-destruct" Stefan tells him.

"Why are you all chipper?" I ask Damon.

"No reason. Be with you both in a minute" he tells us and goes into his closet.

"So what's this big secret? I have more important things to do" I tell Stefan.

"I don't even know why you're here" he states.

"Damon invited me, said it had something to do with a plan C involving our Klaus problem" I tell him.

"Yeah will the less people who know about it the better. Besides you won't even be here" he reminds me.

"I know that, but Damon insisted" I state. Damon joins us and we go to the witch house. "Why are we here? You know they don't like you" I tell Damon.

"The witches and I now have a common enemy" he tells me.

"You didn't say anything to Elena about the coffins, right?" Stefan asks him.

"Wait the coffins you stole with Klaus' family inside?" I ask them.

"No, I said I wouldn't and yes those coffins" Damon tells me.

"The coffins Klaus is threatening to kill my family for?" I demand.

"Told you not to tell her" Stefan tells him.

"Look, there's a locked coffin and Bonnie believes it holds the key to killing Klaus" Damon tells me. "So we can't give the coffins to him until we know what's inside it" he states. I stop smelling a hybrid and zoom off. I come up behind the hybrid and ripe his heart out.

"These hybrids, really bringing the neighborhood down. No offense" Damon tells me.

"I agree" I tell him and throw the  heart on the ground. "Now I have to go to school to handle transferring for Jeremy and I. Don't worry I won't tell anyone of the coffins. But you had better get it right this time. I want Klaus dead" I tell them before leaving the witch house.

I go to the school office and compel the receptionist to transfer Jeremy and I to Denver high school. Also to improve Jeremy's grades. Before going home to finish packing and booking a flight to Denver. As well as transportation for Rudy. No way I am leaving him behind.

I get a call from Elena telling me to go to Care's house for a surprise birthday party. As it's Caroline's birthday today. So I changed clothes and went to the Forbes residence. I hide with the others. "Surprise!" we yell when Caroline returns home.

"Happy birthday" Matt and I tell her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline asks us.

"Well you blew off school and missed our work of birthday art, so..." Elena says. As she takes off the crown she's wearing and put it on Caroline's head.

"Change into warmer clothes, we are going to the Falls. S'mores, camp fire..." Bonnie continues.

"Cake, like when we were little" I finish.