SO1E10: Turning Point

Roslyn's POV

Mom and I are preparing to leave, just waiting for Elena. "So you excited for career night tonight?" she asks me.

"Yes, I believe I know what I want to do in future" I tell her.

"Which is?" she asks me.

"A deputy, I want to help protect the town" I tell her smiling.

"It's dangerous, but if it'll make you happy. Then I support you" she tells me. I hug her and Elena comes downstairs.

"Jeremy's got his sketch pad out" she tells us.

"You're kidding?" we ask her surprised.

"Shh, nope. But don't say a word" she tells us. "The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away" she explains.

"Psychology major. Check that" mum says smiling. Elena smiles and checks her phone.

"You and Stefan update?" I ask her curious.

"He knows how I feel and where I stand. And I know where he stands but it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away" Elena explains as she buttons her jacket up.

"Where is he going?" mum and I ask her.

" I've stopped asking questions. The answers get scary" Elena tells us.

"Yours leaves and mine returns" mum mutters.

"Logan?" Elena asks as I say 'scum bucket'.

"He's back" mum says and I groan with Elena. Only person I dislike more then Logan is Elena's and Jeremy's uncle John. "I didn't let him pass the front door" she assures us.

"I hope you slammed it in his face" I tell her as I put my jacket on.

"Ah medium slam" she says sheepishly.

"Three strike rule, Jenna" Elena tells her.

"You're not even allowed to watch the news" I add smirking.

"Exactly. No more Logan 'Scum' Fell" she tells us smiling. "Have fun at school" she adds before leaving. Elena drives us to school. Where we meet up with Bonnie and check on her. Damon attacked her after her ancestor Emily destroy the necklace while possessing her. Stefan healed her, but Elena told her the whole truth about the vampire Salvatore brothers.

But before we could ask her we see Caroline hanging out with Matt. "Did I miss something?" I ask Elena and she to looks surprised. So we turn to Bonnie.

"They've been hanging out" Bonnie states.

"Good for them, Matt deserves a nice girl like Care" I say smiling.

"She needs someone nice like him, as opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon" Bonnie agrees.

"Yeah, how are you dealing with all of that?" Elena asks her.

"I'm freaked out. Damon attacked me. I could be dead right now. But I'm also grateful" Bonnie answers. 'Hmm?' Elena and I ask her. "To Stefan. He saved my life and...Have you seen him?" she asks as we reach Elena's locker. She removes her scarf and puts it in her locker along with her bag.

"Not since he told me he was leaving. For all I know, he's already gone" she explains.

"He wouldn't leave without saying goodbye" Bonnie and I assure her. As she grabs her school books for the day.

"Yes, he would. He thinks he's protecting me. Clean break and all that" Elena tells us.

"So what are you gonna do cuz?" I ask her.