S01E28: Plan 'B'

Roslyn's POV

Mum dragged me to the Lockwood Mansion early so we can help set up for the masquerade ball. Which is two weeks away, why are we setting it up now? I have no idea. We arrive and Carol invites us in. I wonder off to go find someone I know while they wrangle the volunteers. I find Stefan and smile. "Hey Stefan" I say smiling.

"Hey Rosie" he says.

"Mum is cooking dinner tonight, Alaric will be there, you should come" I tell him.

"You know, Elena and I, we're kind of taking a - a pause" he tells me.

"Really? Didn't sound like it this morning" I say smirking. He tries to look confused and fails miserably. "Light sleeper, get it from my mum. You know what? I heard nothing" I tell him and walk away.

I go about helping until I see Bonnie freeze after bumping into Mason. I approach her along with Stefan. "What's the matter? Are you okay?" he asks her.

"When I touched him, I saw something" she states.

"Like a vision? What did you see?" I ask her curious.

"I saw Elena" she answers and I frown in confusion.

"You saw Elena?" Stefan voices my question.

"He was kissing her" she states.

"No Bonnie, Elena wouldn't kiss..." I start to say and freeze.

"You didn't see Elena, you saw...Katherine" Stefan tells her.

"We have to tell Damon" I tell Stefan and he nods his head. We leave Bonnie and search for Damon. When we find him, Stefan fills him in.

"Katherine's with Mason Lockwood?" he asks shocked.

"I still can't believe we missed it, he arrived in town straight after her" I grumble.

"It makes perfect sense" Stefan adds.

"I know, but Mason Lockwood?! Werewolf thing aside, the guy is a surfer" Damon states.

"Nothing wrong with that, I wish I could surf" I tell him and he ignores me.

"She's got to be using him. She has to be" he tells us.

"Using him for what?" Stefan asks.

"Mason Lockwood's looking for a moonstone that allegedly can break the full moon werewolf curse. Maybe Katherine wants it as well" I suggest.

"Why?" Stefan asks.

"Well...no idea. That's the beauty of Katherine; she's always up to something" Damon states.

"So, how are we gonna find this moonstone?" Stefan asks him.

"Jeremy's getting it from Tyler" Damon states.

"Why did you involve Jeremy?" I demand.

"He's playing Indiana Jones. He involved himself" he retorts and I roll my eyes. We see Jeremy talking to Tyler and eavesdrop. We hear Tyler had given the stone to Mason.

"I have an idea, but I have to check with Bonnie first" I tell them and Damon smirks. I knew he was thinking along the same line as me. We seem to be doing that a lot lately. Maybe because he's blood turned me and he was my mentor before I turned. Anyway we go in search of Bonnie.

When we find her Damon grabs her arm and we lead her away from the mansion. But she soon stops glaring at Damon. "Okay. This is as far as I go" she tells him and he lets her go.

"Okay" Damon says shrugging.

"What do you want?" she asks him.

"A favor" he tells her.