S02E35: Daddy Issues

Roslyn's POV

"I am so late" mum complains as we head downstairs.

"That's what happens when you hit the snooze button twice" I tell her. We enter the kitchen to see Elena with John. I groan, I forgot he was here.

"I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever" mum tells him.

"I got in late last night, Roslyn invited me in" John tells her.

"I have to go meet Caroline" I say and slip away. So do not want to be in the middle of that conversation. I reach my car as Caroline sends me a text. '911 NOW' I get into the car and drive to her house.

"What's wrong?" I ask with Stefan once Caroline let us in.

"Tyler knows about Stefan and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word" she states.

"It's that woman, Jules" Stefan states.

"The other wolf?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"She had a run-in with Damon" he tells us.

"Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed" Care tells us.

"Wow, this is bad" I tell her.

"You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?" she asks Stefan.

"No! He already wants to kill him. He thinks all werewolves should die, and he's not wrong to think that, Caroline. I mean, what if Tyler tries to retaliate? He has every right to. He could get himself killed" Stefan tells us.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid" I tell them.

"You have to talk to him. Just try to explain, you know? You always know the right things to say, okay?" Care asks Stefan.

"Please, his our friend" I plead.

"I'll talk to him" he tells us. He leaves and we decide to go to the grill. We arrive and are greeted by Matt. I lean against the car as they talk trying to ignore the conversation. But I did hear snip bits. When I realize I left my phone in the car.

"Care, I left my phone in your car" I tell her when Matt leaves. She nods her head and we go to get it. We sense someone behind us and turn to see a young woman.

"Excuse me Roslyn, Caroline right?" she asks us.

"Yeah" Care says.

"Who's asking?" I ask.

"I'm looking for Tyler. You haven't seen him, have you?" she asks us. She must be Jules.

"Not since yesterday, you Caroline?" I ask.

"No, not since earlier. Sorry" Car states and unlocks the car. I start to look for my phone.

"I know you're lying" Jules states.

"Really? How? Is that one of your little wolf tricks?" Caroline asks and I roll my eyes.

"Actually, it is" she answers.

"Well, I have a trick too" Care tells her and I hear her snarl. Then yell in pain.

"Caroline!" I shout and turning around as she's shoot in the head. I snarl seeing a second wolf. "You both are dead" I growl and charge Jules knocking the spray out of her hand. Grabbing her in a headlock. "Shot me, you risk shooting her" I sneer. Suddenly my head is grabbed from behind and my neck is snapped.

(Van in the woods)

I wake up to Caroline screaming in pain. I rub my neck looking around to see we're in a cage. "What is with people breaking my neck" I grumble. Caroline tries to unlock the cage, but sees the man who shot her. She stops back into the corner beside me.