S02E34: The Descent

Roslyn's POV

I arrive at the Salvatore Boarding house, I decided to get an update on the sacrifice situation. I find Stefan and Elena in his room. Elena is preparing vervain for him. "Yes but Elijah promised to keep me and everyone else safe as long as we play by his rules" she tells Stefan.

"As long as you play by his rules" I state.

"Hello Roslyn, have you had vervain?" she asks me.

"No, I'm not comfortable taking it. So I wear a necklace, that never touches my skin" I tell her.

"Ingesting it would be more reliable" Stefan tells me.

"We both nearly died, me more then you" I remind him.

"I understand" he tells her.

"Please don't go after Isobel?" Elena asks him changing the subject.

"You're going after that bitch?" I demand.

"Katherine said Isobel could have some answers and I just have a couple questions, that's all" he assures us.

"I made a deal with Elijah" Elena reminds him.

"Right, you made a deal with him. I didn't make one. You should keep your deal" he tells her.

"I didn't make a deal with him, I'd gladly see him dead" I state. "I'm going, I have to meet Tyler and Caroline. Stay out of trouble you two" I tell them and leave. I go to the woods wanting to be alone for a bit. But I don't get my wish when Elijah appears in front of me.

"Hello Roslyn" he says and I glare at him.

"What do you want Elijah?" I ask him.

"I just wanted to make sure you'd honor my deal with Elena" he states.

"I won't kill you" I state. "But remember this Elijah, she is my family. If your plan threatens her life, I will kill you and Klaus myself. I don't care if I die protecting my cousin" I tell him firmly.

"I admire your loyalty to family, I used to have that. Klaus took it from me, so I will kill him" he tells me. "Just as you would kill anyone who tried to take your family from you" he states.

"Then you know not to cross me" I state and leave. I arrive at the school to see Tyler already speaking to Caroline. "Hi Ty, how are you feeling?" I ask him.

"Caroline asked me the same thing" he tells me. "I'm okay. I'm sore, every muscle aches" he tells us.

"That's understandable, you did break every bone in your body" I remind him.

"But, you did it. You know, you...your first full moon and you didn't hurt anyone. It'll get easier. You'll get better at it, you'll learn to control it and it won't hurt so much" Caroline tells him.

"Well, we don't know any of that for sure" Tyler tells her.

"No but small victories, Tyler" I tell him smiling.

"Last night was a victory, let's take it" Care adds.

"Look, I really want to thank you both. I don't know what I would have done if you both hadn't been there" he tells us. We both smile at him.

"Yeah, anyway, uh...next month we should probably reinforce the wall because you almost got me that one time and it just would have been, um..." I elbow Care to stop her from talking.

"What?" he asks us confused.

"Never mind, it's..." I try to say.

"Wait, no, wait. What is it?" he demands and I sigh.

"Just great Care" I grumble and she gives me an apologetic look.

"Well, it's not a big thing, it's just that one bite and it's...you know, curtains for us" Care tells him.

"The legend says that a bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire" I clarify.

"How do you know that?" he asks us.

"Tyler I'm a bookworm remember, I read it somewhere" I tell him smiling. Just then Matt appears. "Come on Tyler" I say grabbing his wrist.

"See you guys later" he tells the other two. We then leave them. "So what are your plans today?" he asks me curious.

"Nothing, just relaxing" I tell him. "Did you want to hang out at the grill later?" I ask him.

"I'm actually meeting someone there later" he tells me.

"Oh, is it a girl?" I ask him teasingly.

"Maybe, but it's not like that" he tells me. Suddenly I smell blood and stiffen. "What's wrong?" he asks me concerned.

"Vampire business, don't follow me" I tell him and zoom off. I hear a scream and arrive to see Rose drinking from a student. "Rose, stop it" I tell her and she looks up at me. She rushes toward me but Damon appears and grabs her, pinning her on the ground.

"Rose, Rose! It's me, it's Damon. It's Damon" he tells her. She relaxes as her face returns to normal. She sees the dead girl and begins to cry as Elena appears beside me.

"Did I do this? I never meant to hurt anyone. I never wanted to hurt anyone" she states.

"I know" Damon says gently.

"I'm so sorry" she says looking at Elena.

"I have this Roslyn, I won't let anything happen to Elena" Damon tells me.

"Very well, I'm sorry you have to do this" I tell him. "Elena, I will see you at home" I tell her. I leave and arrive to see John's car in the drive way. "What are you doing here John?" I demand as I enter the house.

"Nice to see you again also Roslyn" he says. I see Stefan with him.

"So you go looking for Isobel and get John. Just great" I grumble. "Elena won't be happy about this, but I won't interfere. Good luck" I tell Stefan and go to bed. When Caroline calls me. "Hi Care, what's up?" I ask her.

"Why is everyone kissing me today? I don't know what to do Rosie" she tells me.

"Who kissed you?" I ask her curious.

"Matt and Tyler" she states.

"I know how much you like  Matt, I didn't even know you had feelings for Tyler" I tell her.

"I don't, I mean I don't know. He was a good kisser" she grumbles.

"You just have to follow your heart Care, don't mistake your feelings for Tyler for more then they are. Or your feelings for Matt as feeling familiar. Just listen to your heart and you'll know the truth" I tell her.

"Thanks Rosie, I'll do that" she tells me. "Now why weren't you at the BBQ today?" she asks me.

"I felt like a me day, not that I had it" I grumble. "Anyway, I promise to help you clean up tomorrow" I tell her.

"You had better" she tells me. "Anyway, I have homework. See you tomorrow" she says and I say goodbye. We hang up and I fall asleep.