S02E44: As I Lay Dying

Roslyn's POV

I wake up alone naked under a willow tree and spot some clothes beside me. I quickly get dressed and stand up. Taking a deep breath I smell which way is home and start to head that way. When Klaus appears and I glare at him hotly. "Going somewhere little wolf?" he asks me smirking.

"Yeah, away from you" I snap.

"Wrong, you'll be coming with me" he tells me.

"Over my dead body" I growl flashing my eyes.

"Do I have to put you in your place again?" he asks me.

"You didn't put me in my place, my wolf submitted. Because she was to afraid to die. I am not" I tell him.

"Really?" he asks and grabs my neck slamming me into a tree. "Now little wolf you can either do as you're told. Or I kill the last living member of your family" he tells me.

"Leave Jeremy alone" I snap.

"I will, if you obey" he tells me.

"Like I have a choice" I grumble and he lets me go.

"Much better, lets go" he states and I follow him quietly. We meet up with Elijah and I lunge at him. But Klaus holds me back. "No attacking my brother little wolf" he tells me firmly.

"Fine" I growl out and he lets me go.

"Lets  go brother, I have a promise to keep to you" Klaus states. He leads us back to Rick's apartment and we go inside. To see Katherine holding Stefan against the wall by his neck.

"Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit" she tells him.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus asks.

"I need your help...For my brother" Stefan states.

"What's wrong with Damon?" I ask him concerned for one of my best friends.

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick" Klaus states before Stefan can answer. "You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention" he tells us. Elijah steps forward.

"You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own" he explains.

"And so I shall" Klaus states pulling out a dagger.  He stabs a dagger through Elijah's heart, killing him. He pushes Stefan against a wall while I lower Elijah to the ground gently. "Now, what am I gonna do with you?" he muses as he stakes Stefan and keeps him from falling. "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead" he explains.

"He's just trying to help his brother" Katherine tells him.

"The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want" Stefan tells him. I curse Stefan in my head. Klaus takes out the stake letting Stefan fall to the floor. Klaus walks over to the counter, puts the stake on it, and pours a glass of blood.

"Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy of useless. Unlike little wolf over there" Klaus tells him.

"My name is Roslyn and you will not call me little wolf" I growl annoyed. Nicking his glass of blood for myself. He just rolls his eyes and pours himself another glass. Stefan is still on the ground. Klaus has a glass of blood in his hands and crouches down to speak to him. As Katherine and I watch.

"I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterrey and wiped out an entire migrant village...A true ripper. Sound familiar?" he asks Stefan.

"I haven't been that way in a very long time" Stefan tells him. I frown, I've seen Stefan hyped on human blood. But I never thought he'd take out an entire town, he must of had his humanity off.

"Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town with Roslyn" Klaus tells him. "Katerina, come here" he instructs as he gets up with Stefan. Katherine gets closer and he takes her arm. His face changes, his eyes are yellow as he bites her.

"Aah! No!" Katherine shouts horrified. Klaus bites his own wrist and makes Katherine drink his blood. Her wound heals and Klaus looks at Stefan.

"You want your cure? There it is" he tells him.

"Your blood is the cure" Stefan and I say.

"Gotta love Mother Nature" Klaus says smirking. "Now...Let's talk, you and I" he tells Stefan. "Roslyn sit down and watch Katerina for me" he tells me. I roll my eyes and do so.

Klaus is squeezing a knife blade tightly, and blood is pouring from his hand into a vial. Stefan is looking at him. Katherine is in retreat, looking at them. "There it is. You want to save your brother? How 'bout a decade-long bender? And I have big plans for you when we leave this town" he states.

"I'm not like that anymore" Stefan tells him and I nod my head in agreement.

"Well, that's too bad. You would have made a hell of a wing-man" Klaus says. He starts to pour the blood down the sink until Stefan told him to wait. So he stopped. "Now that's more like it. I want you to join me for a drink" he tells Stefan.

He throws him a blood bag along the counter. Stefan takes it. Klaus watches while drinking his glass of blood. Stefan takes a sip from the blood bag. "Finish it. All of it. You do everything I say, and I save your brother. That's the deal" Klaus explains. Stefan drinks the entire blood bag and Klaus gives him another to have.

"Stop" I say standing up. "You already have me, why must you make him suffer? He only wants to save his brother" I snap.

"I think it's time you had a nap little wolf" Klaus tells me. Before I can react. He rushes over and snaps my neck, everything goes black. The last thing I hear is him say "again" to Stefan.

"No!" I hear Stefan shout as I wake up rubbing my sore neck.

"Yes and if I were you..." I hear someone rush out of the apartment. "I'd hurry" Klaus finishes.

"She'll never take it to him" Stefan states. Klaus cocks his head in a gesture of indifference. Stefan looks down and whispers to himself.

"What happened?" I ask them.

"Ah you're awake" Klaus says. "Stefan made a deal to save his brother, Katherina went to deliver the cure to Damon" he explains.

"You know you won't see her again" I tell him.

"Because she's on vervain? I've been around a long time, little wolf. I rarely get played for a fool. Besides, she won't get far. You both will help me see to that" he tells me. We leave and go to a warehouse. Before we arrived, Klaus allowed me to write a letter to Jeremy. I left it in our mail box before leaving.

Once at the warehouse, Elijah's body is placed in a box. I notice four other coffins. That must be the rest of their family. Klaus makes Stefan kill a girl before we left. We then left Mystic Falls and I doubt we'll return anytime soon.

A/N

Picture above of Roslyn and Klaus's wolves. Picture on the external link of Roslyn.