S01E17: Let The Right 1 In

Roslyn's POV

Elena and I go to the Salvatore boarding house. Apparently two tombs vampires attacked them last night. But they killed one and the other one ran. So I had to fill Elena in on how the tomb vampires are no longer in the tomb and how Damon made a deal with Pearl. Now we all stand in the parlor. "I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night" Damon tells us.

"Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, 'Oops. Sorry?'" Stefan says sarcastically.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her" Elena states.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And it's not like I had a choice" Damon tells her.

"She was scary" I relent.

"Besides she's going to help me get Katherine back" Damon adds. I look at him surprised, I thought he'd given up on Katherine. Whatever, it doesn't concern me.

"Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process" Elena retorts.

"You don't have to be snarky cuz" I tell her frowning. Though it is sort of true.

"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky" she tells me. I nod my head agreeing.

"How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?" Damon asks her.

"I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities" Elena states.

"Ouch" Damon says.

"This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah?" Stefan reminds us and Damon leaves the room.

"Well I have to go, mum wanted me to help her out at the office today" I tell the other two. "But keep me informed" I add before leaving. I go to the office to see mum with Pearl and Anna. "Mum!" I call jogging over.

"There you are" she says smiling at me. "These are my new clients Pearl Zhu and her daughter Anna. Jeremy's friend" she tells me.

"Nice to see you again Roslyn" Anna says and I put on a polite smile.

"So what are they buying mum?" I ask her.

"The old drug store thingy" she states.

"Apothecary" Pearl corrects.

"What did you want me to do?" I ask mum.

"I thought you could keep Anna company while her mother and I did the paperwork" she states.

"Of course, come along Anna" I say and walk away from our mothers. "So why are you buying the apothecary?" I ask Anna.

"My mum used to run it in 1864" she states. "I have to go to the blood bank, but know your mum is safe with mine" she tells me.

"She had better be, she knows nothing about the supernatural and I wish for her not to find out" I tell her.

"Of course, we'll be discrete" she assures me.

"Keep the other vampires away from her, one tried to compel her last night" I tell her firmly.

"I'm sorry, they weren't suppose to leave the house" she tells me sheepishly.

"To late for that now, just make sure your mum keeps them in line. Or the Salvatores will" I tell her before leaving her. I go to the grill as it starts to rain. When I get a text from Elena to meet her at school and groan. I borrow an umbrella and go to the school, then go to Alaric's classroom. "This had better be important" I state.