S02E23: The Return

A/N

Roslyn what be in this chapter a lot, only really mentioned.

(Hospital) Third Persons' POV

"How's Caroline and Roslyn?" Bonnie asks Matt as soon as she enters the waiting room.

"They're not good Bon" he tells her sadly.

"What happened?" Bonnie asks him.

"We were driving and Tyler heard this noise and he got..." Matt starts to explain.

"A noise?" Bonnie asks him.

"He got this migraine or something and he lost control of the car and...I thought that Caroline was fine and then...and then she wasn't so..." Matt explains sadly. Meanwhile Damon arrives and goes over to Liz.

"Liz, I came as soon as I got the message. Are they okay?" he asks her concerned.

"They're in surgery, it's...the doctors are doing everything they can. I need your help Damon" Liz tells him.

"Sure anything" Damon tells her.

"Mayor Lockwood is dead. They thought he was a vampire. They put him in the basement" Liz explains.

"Mayor Lockwood was a vampire?" Damon asks fawning shock.

"No, no. A mistake was made, they said he dropped like the others when John's device went off but he...he couldn't have been a vampire, I've known the man my whole life and now Carol Lockwood is gonna want answers and all I can think of right now is Caroline and Roslyn" Liz says as she starts to cry.

"It's okay" Damon assures her as he hugs her. Elena arrives and goes to talk to Bonnie. Damon hears her asking about a spell and goes over. "She doesn't know how, do you?" he ask Bonnie.

"No, I don't" she reluctantly agrees.

"I can give Caroline and Roslyn some blood" Damon suggests.

"No, no way" Elena states.

"No, just enough to heal them. They will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of their systems in a day, they'll be better Elena" Damon tells her.

"It's to risky, I can't agree to that" Elena states.

"Do it" Bonnie tells him and Elena looks at her surprised. "It's Caroline and your cousin Elena, we can't let them die" she states.

"If I do this, you and me, call a truce?" Damon asks her.

"No, but you'll do it anyway. For Elena" Bonnie states and leaves.

"I know this is probably the last thing you want to do right now but we should talk about what happened tonight" Damon tells Elena.

"Yeah, one of the tomb vampires got into the house and almost killed John" Elena states.

"What? When? What are you talking about? After I left?" Damon questions.

"You were there?" Elena asks him confused.

"Really? Earlier, on the porch, we were talking, all cathartic, feelings exposed. Come on, we kissed, Elena" Damon explains.

"I don't have time for this Damon" she tells him.

"If you want to forget what happened fine but I can't" he tells her. Just then Jenna arrives and approaches them. Damon backs away from Elena as Jenna glares at him.

"Elena, I came as soon as I got your message. How is John? Is Roslyn out of surgery yet?" Jenna asks Elena.

"Where have you been?" Elena asks her confused.