S03E47: End of the Affair

Roslyn's POV

We arrive in Chicago and get out of the car, me holding Rudy's lead. "Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan. Welcome to Chicago little wolf" Klaus tells us.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asks him.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" he asks Stefan.

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur" Stefan tells him.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend" Klaus tells us. "Chicago was magical" he adds smiling fondly.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it" Stefan tells him.

"Why are we here?" I ask Klaus.

"To see my favourite witch" he answers. "If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her" he states. Klaus walks over to the car door which is being held open by one of his minions. I sigh and get in the front this time with Rudy on my lap. We're taken to a bar called Gloria's.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus asks Stefan as we enter the bar. I left Rudy at the warehouse with the coffins.

"I can't believe this place is still here" Stefan states.

"When were you last here?" I ask him curious.

"The twenties" he answers.

"That is a long time" I say nodding my head.

"You got to be kidding me" a woman says from behind the bar.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender..." Klaus starts to say.

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny" the girl tells him. "I remember you" she says smiling at Stefan.

"Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..." Stefan starts to ask.

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?" she asks him. "Who are you dear?" she asks me.

"Roslyn" I say with a smile. "You must be powerful" I state.

"Oh Gloria's a very powerful witch" Klaus tells me smirking.

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day" she tells us.

"Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" Klaus suggests.

"I'll have a rum and coke" I tell him.

"Sure thing" he says going behind the bar as I sit on a stool.

"You look ravishing, by the way" Klaus tells Gloria.

"Don't, I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels" Gloria tells him.

"So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse" Klaus states.

"Obviously you did something wrong. Look, every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old...We'd have to contact the witch who created it" Gloria tells him

"Well, that would be the original witch. She's very dead" Klaus tells her with a smirk. What's a bet he killed her?

"I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me Rebekah" Gloria tells him.

"Rebekah is a bit preoccupied" Klaus states. Must be the girl he has daggered. The one in clothes from the twenties.

"She has what I need. Bring her to me" Gloria orders.