S1|E1: Cursed Author (Seo Yeji)

In the corrupted city of the Incheon City of South Korea, it was everyone for themselves

In the corrupted city of the Incheon City of South Korea, it was everyone for themselves... Even with the efforts of law enforcement officers along with government officials that still abide by their oath, it would all be in vain.

Their strength and numbers were swiftly overpowered by the mafia clan "Dead Moon" under the leadership of Kim Namjoon one of the most feared bosses in the entire country. Of course, with his power, he easily bribed all top government officials such as the governor and many other officials of the Department of Justice.

Now, the whole city is nothing but a death trap for those who are foolish enough to venture in and the military wouldn't attempt to even set a foot on the street as it's littered with armed goons.

However... That would all change when you came along... Wang Y/N the stranger from the desert areas of Texas decided to move to South Korea to be at home for good but that doesn't stop you from taking special jobs like this one.

Your gunslinging skills are what most criminals and rivals fear the most from you. Anyone would be half-witted to dare challenge you to a duel but taking the whole Dead Moon is going to be tall feet even for you...

I wish you the best of luck, Y/N, and of course, the payment I've promised will be waiting for you when you return.

Sincerely,
Your Client

----------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Reading the letter left behind on my desk from the client, I decided to dig deeper into Incheon city, investing some time researching online it was clear to me that this wasn't going to be an easy job.

There are at least hundreds or maybe thousands of Dead Moon goons surrounding and guarding the city. They also kidnap young women and children to turn them into personal servants and maids. Sick bastards.

Although they aren't the first scumbags I've dealt with, it still boils my blood that people like exist on this planet but this is part where I have to do God's work and get paid handsomely at the same time. Everyone's gotta make a living ya know?

Alright, enough chit-chat, let's get to business... In my office, there was a bookshelf but little do you know that one of the books is a hidden lever. Pulling the book, the bookshelf moves aside revealing my armory.

 Pulling the book, the bookshelf moves aside revealing my armory