S3|E8: My New Step Mothers (Female Idols)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Why the fuck did they send me to a bloody orphanage when I can take care of my own self?! I get that I'm not of age but damn, is this necessary?!

Oh, if you're wondering how I ended up in this hellhole in the first place? It's a real long story... Well, not really.

It all started when my deadbeat parents decided to throw me away and put me up for adoption so they can fuck around all they want.

Kicking back on my bed in the shared dormitory that I share with a dude around my age, he also shared the same story but we don't talk much.

I've been stuck here for quite some time and went through many foster parents, most of which are assholes.

"Y/N, there's someone who wants to see you~!" One of the caretakers informed me.

"Not going..." I annoyingly replied.

"Come on, please Y/N, she really wants to meet you, maybe this lady is the one," She reasoned and I rolled my eyes.

"Tell her she can go fuck herself..." I said and she sighed.

"Now, now, don't use that language here, Y/N, now if you please," She said and I sighed.

Knowing well, that the caretaker will force me out of my room either way, I reluctantly followed her.

She leads me inside the offices, where a beautiful mature woman greets me with a warm smile, but I know behind that smile hides her dark and twisted side.

"Ah, you must be Shin Y/N, such a pleasure to meet you," The woman greeted and I didn't say a word back.

"Not very talkative, are you?" She asked.

"My apologies, Miss Tiffany Young but he's one of the difficult kids, many foster parents came before you and they've returned him here," The caretaker explained and I rolled my eyes.

"So you say, your worries are not my concern, I'll be certain that my dear Y/N establishes some respect," Tiffany said and grinned at me.

"I-If that's what you wish, here are the papers," The caretaker nervously said and placed the forms on the desk.

Once she was finished signing all of the legal forms she was now my legal guardian and stepmother but I was confused as to why there were also many signatures.

"Okay, that will be all, you two may go, have a safe trip back home!" The caretaker said as she took the forms.

Thinking that I should've burnt those papers to a crisp, because of how creepy Tiffany was acting and the fact that she'd somehow make me establish respect for others.

Tiffany takes my hand and forced me to go with her, waiting outside was a luxury black SUV, and the driver.

He opens the door for us, and we go inside, the driver gets into the driver's seat and takes us back to what I assume to be her home.