S3|E7: Abandoned (Kim Minji)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Having no idea where my Eomma was taking me, she was roughly and forcefully pulling my arm making me follow her wherever she was taking me.

"W-Where are you taking me?" I nervously asked.

"Shut your damn mouth!" She snarled.

We stop in a scary-looking alleyway, without any warning she shoves me into the wall, and tells me how much of a mistake I was.

"And you know what? You deserve to rot in the dumpster like the little shit you are!" She said before throwing me in the dumpster.

She storms away leaving me alone in the bin, I was scared and felt completely hopeless.

When a worker came to the bin, I thought he'd pull me out but instead, he just dumped his trash, and never paid any mind to me.

Climbing out of the bin, I fell on the ground, I tried to get help from anyone but they all shooed me away.

Suddenly, it started to get cold and really cold to the point where I was beginning to freeze.

Then hunger started to get to me as my stomach growled and the longer the winter blows, the worse my situation got.

When I had lost all hope and decided to just accept death as the solution, I felt something warm wrap around my body.

"What are you doing out here alone?" I hear a soft feminine voice ask.

Looking to see who it was, it was a lady wearing a black scarf and winter clothing, but something about her felt different but so comforting.

I didn't speak a word as I was too scared because of those last words that my Eomma had said to me.

"It's okay, baby, you're safe with me~," She assured me and tried to caress my cheek but I backed away.

Minji's POV

Trying to touch his cheek, he backed away and hid under a bench in response meaning that he had suffered severe trauma not too long ago.

He was scared and afraid, he was afraid of others and he has every right to be since this world is so cruel to innocent children like him.

It infuriates me so much how humanity can be so cruel to their young and I tried my best to save them but I was always too late.

It amazes me, that this child had survived for so long without food or proper clothing for the harsh winter.

However, I knew this one isn't going to last much longer and I had to take him back to my sanctuary whether he likes it or not.

I must do what's best for him since his parents had left him to die in this hellhole.

Taking out a chocolate bar from my pocket, I opened them and offered it to him to hopefully lure him closer.

"I bet you're hungry, my dear," I said but he still didn't move from his hiding place.