S2|E2: Graveyard Shift Pt.2 (Female Idols)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Witnessing the terrifying sight of Jennie coming to life but not as a friendly animatronic that plays with kids but as a bloody demon that is planning to tear me apart into a million pieces. Why the hell isn't she scrapped?!

Not wanting to stick around and become her banquet, I get the heck out of there and rushed to the exit, I was about to grab the door keys but I didn't feel anything. 

That's when I realized that I had somehow dropped the keys somewhere in the pizzeria. Shit, I'm fucked. 

Hesitantly, I looked down the dining hall and saw nothing was there, my boss isn't coming until 7:00 AM, and seeing there was no other choice as I can't stay here for another damn hour I began searching for the keys.

Thankfully, it didn't take me long to find the keys but as soon as I'd picked them up on the floor, I heard footsteps coming from right behind me and I gulped before slowly turning around to see Jennie giving me a sadistic smile with glowing crimson eyes. 

"There you are~!" She creepily says to me.

In a blink of an eye, she pounced on me and I was pinned to the carpet as my flashlight slips out of my hand. She had the strength of the hulk himself as struggling was futile. 

Laying her hands around my neck she tried to choke me to death and I helplessly fought back as hard as I possibly could while trying to get air in my lungs. 

Suddenly, a panel opened on her left arm that had the switch option for power off or on and I was surprised to see that the switch is turned on. 

Making a desperate attempt, I barely managed to reach her switch and switched the power off causing her to lose grip of me and collapse on top of me. 

Gasping for air and getting her robotic body off me, I got onto my feet and dragged her back to the Parts & Service room once I regained my strength.

There was no wonder why that maintenance person warned me to keep my distance from her because I had nearly gotten murdered by that animatronic of hell. 

Whatever my shift is long over as it's 6:34 AM, I should definitely get some sleep and brace myself for the next night. I know I should just quit here and now but the money is something I need.

Getting the fuck out of this pizzeria, I closed and locked the doors behind me before going to my car and driving back home. 

As soon as I got home, I showered, ate breakfast, and went to sleep throughout the whole morning until it was early afternoon. 

Woken up by the sound of my alarm clock, I rubbed my eyes and go downstairs to see my brother had just got back from his shift. 

"Oh, hey bro, how was your first night?" He asked me as he puts his backpack down on the table.