S2|E3: Graveyard Shift Pt.3 (Female Idols)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Freezing right into place as soon as I heard Kazuha calling out in the theatre and it echoed as the room was huge. 

Not entirely sure if it was safe to move or not, I didn't want to take chances but at the same time I need to get out of there. 

Taking each step at a time, I kept an ear out for Kazuha's music or any footsteps but so far all was good. 

"I can hear someone creeping in my room..." I hear her say to herself and I gulped.

"Hmm... Perhaps I'm just imagining things." She assumed to herself and I sighed in relief. 

Knowing as it was all good for me to leave the room, I quietly head to the exit, but of course, my bad luck had to bite me in the ass. 

Suddenly the lights turned back on illuminating the entire Auditorium and leaving me completely exposed to the ballerina. 

Kazuha quickly spotted me and we made awkward eye contact with each other as I mentally prepared myself to sprint to the exit. 

(Play from 0:00 to 0:08)

"We have a lost boy in here~!" She said to me before getting on all fours and rushing towards me like a spider which is horrifying to look at. 

Sprinting the fuck out of here, I can tell she wasn't far behind as she was fast as the flash but I managed to make it to the door in time and shut it behind her. 

I blocked her off as best as I could as she was strong until I grabbed my keys and locked the doors. I catch my breath as I've never run like that in a long time. 

Thank the lord that I made it back in one piece, not wanting to stay in this place any longer than I need to, I exited the pizzeria and locked the entrance doors behind me. 

Riding back home brings back a sense of relief knowing the girls can't follow me back and that I don't need to worry about them for now. 

Regardless, I can tell each night they're getting more aggressive and I don't know if the boss is going to purchase more horror shows. 

Anyway, I got back home and Namjoon wasn't home as he already left for his morning shift, doing my usual routine of eating breakfast and changing into my pajamas, I hop into my bed and go to sleep the entire morning.

When the alarm clock woke me up, I looked at the clock and it was 3 in the afternoon, Namjoon had to work overtime as he had to help out with finishing up the final preparations for Kazuha's Auditorium.

For the rest of my free time, I decided to do some of my own homework by researching the history behind Kim Jisoo's Pizzeria. 

At first, nothing came up interesting as it was just some pointless reviews and such but when I look deeper into the past, that's when the disturbing information pops up.